thirteen| men

"So let me get this straight

"So let me get this straight. You're crying because Draco didn't remember that today was the day you first held hands..."

I said, confusion written all over my face as I braided her short hair while she ate ice cream straight from the pint. Her mascara was off but her nose was still red and her cheeks slightly puffy from the crying.

"How do you even remember that?" I questioned.

"You don't remember when you had your first held hand with someone? Or your first kiss? How do you not remember?" She questioned back as I stopped my movement.

"I- I don't remember the specific date or anything. I only remember how it was and with who, the rest isn't actually important."

"What do you mean isn't actually important? Are you out of your mind?" She almost shouted in my ear, wiping her tears with the back of her hand as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"No-?"

"Who was it?" Pansy questioned with a small smile, ignoring my previous comment as I laid back on her bed, covering my face with my hands before uncovering it.

"Do not tell anyone." I said as she frowned.

"Did you kiss like Snape or something? Why would I tell anyone? Was it Goyle? Are you embarrassed?"

"First of, ew. Secondly, what the fuck? In what world would I kiss Snape? And thirdly, Goyle? Do I look like I'd kiss a guy who doesn't brush his teeth?" I asked as she laughed loudly, causing me to chuckle at her reaction to my words.

Pansy laid next to me, both of us staring at the ceiling, our hands resting on our chests as I sighed.

"My first kiss was- is that a fucking spider?!" I asked, while eyeing suspiciously the black mass crawling down on the bed post and onto the floor.

"What the fuck!" Pansy shouted as we both began yelling, getting off of her bed and climbing the desk, and the desk chair, to get far away from it as possible.

Suddenly the door opened wildly, banging on the wall as we both shouted at the top of our lungs. I grabbed the nearest thing beside me - Pixie's cage - and threw it at the intruders.

"What the fuck, Dalia!" Matteo screamed at me, Theo catching the owl's cage before it did some serious damage. The Nott boy looked at me with a smirk, raising an eyebrow while silently asking if I really just threw an owl'a cage at him for self defence.

"What are you- bloody hell!" Pansy panted, trying to catch her breath while pointing at the huge spider still crawling and moving towards the guys.

"We heard yelling." Blaise said, looking at where Pansy was pointing before yelling ever louder than we did and jumping on someone's bed to hide.

"Matt! Kill it." He stated.

"The fuck? No? Why would I-?"

"Cause you're a man." Blaise reasoned.

"So are you!!"

"Give me some fucking paper." Theo said, rather rudely, while shoving Matteo out of the way. He held a piece of parchment out, the spider climbing on top of it before Theo brought it to the window before closing it back up when the spider climbed off the parchment.

"My hero." Matteo and Blaise shouted at the same time before making kissing faces towards the Nott boy who simply rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered when our eyes met, Theo shook his head before reaching towards me and pulling me off the bed in one swoop motion.

"Were you really scared?" He questioned with a frown as I nodded slightly, feeling his blue eyes dig into my soul causing me to try and look away from him.

"I don't like spiders." I mumbled while feeling his hand on the small of my back, suddenly feeling very exposed with my tank top.

"I got you, cara mia." Theo whispered, leaning in so that I'd be the only one to hear him. His hot breath tickling my neck and making me shiver.

"What's the reason for this reunion? And why wasn't I invited?" Blaise asked, eyeing Theo and I suspiciously as I tried to take a step away. Although, Theo didn't let me, his hand went to my waist and pulled me impossibly closer to him.

"Theo-"

"Dalia." He said with a shit eating grin as I slapped his chest. The guys settled on Pansy's bed, Draco wiping the remaining streak of mascara that was on her cheek.

"It's girls night so out. Get out the lot of you."

"But- we saved you?!" Matteo protested as we all turned to looked at him with a deadpanned look.

"We? Who's we, Matt?" Theo questioned, holding me in front of him as he leaned against a bed post. His hands were on my waist, his thumb playing with the waistband as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Should we have a movie night? Since everyone is already here and we can't gossip about you whores anymore." I said with a small grin when Theo squeezed my waist.

The butterflies need to get the fuck outta my stomach, they're becoming a pain.

"Who's doing a trip to the kitchen?" Enzo questioned.

"Lia and I will go. You lots can get settled in our dorm." Theo stated, pulling me towards the door of Pansy's dormitory as she sent me a raised eyebrow, secretly saying that we'll definitely be talking about his behaviour towards me tomorrow morning.

Shaking my head, I grabbed Theo's bicep and followed him out of the room, snickers behind us being heard from Blaise and Enzo.

"You sound excited to spend time with me." I teased with a shit eating grin as he rolled his eyes.

"I haven't seen you in a week."

My smile dropped so suddenly that even Theo noticed the change in my behaviour. His strides slowed as he moved my hand to his, intertwining our fingers.

"You and I-... truthfully, I don't know what we have going on. I have no clue what this is but I know that I enjoy your company, Nott-"

"Don't call me Nott. Ever. I'm Nott to others, not to you. Never to you, Dalia."

He rectified while squeezing my hand as we walked down the dark hallways, making sure to avoid the lights as to not disturb Peeves - who would rat us out without a second thought.

"Then don't call me Dalia, Theodore."

I couldn't hide the smile that was appearing on my face so I buried it in his bicep, my body shaking from laughter. I could tell Theo was rolling his eyes at my comment but he didn't add anything as we kept walking towards the kitchen.

"For what it's worth, I enjoy your being in your company, cara mia." He whispered before kissing my forehead and tickling the pear of the painting leading to the kitchen.

"Softie."

"Piss off."