fourteen| kitchen

She walked in front of me, her body keeping me captured with the way it swayed left from right

She walked in front of me, her body keeping me captured with the way it swayed left from right. Her hands were on the side of her body, her Afro bobbing at her every step.

Perfect.

"Mr Nott! You're back!" A small voice said beside me as I looked down to see Eilae clutching a cup of coffee in her small shaking hands.

Bending down, I took the cup from her frail hands as she blew a small sigh of relief. A smile was etched on my face, my hand touching hers ever so slightly.

"Thank you, Eilae. Have you met my friend?" I asked glancing back up to see Dalia with her own cup of coffee and a plate of ... are those chocolate chip cookies?

"Yes, Ms Ackles! Very sweet girl! Very nice to Eilae! Always brings flowers!"

Eilae quickly rambled, stopping herself to not add more. Her eyes slightly widened with fear as I frowned a bit. I hate that she's still scared of me, even after I've spent years trying to gain her trust.

"It's okay, Eilae. I'm sorry we couldn't get you flowers today, we're here to retrieve snacks." I told her with a reassuring smile as she nodded before quickly walking away to gather some snacks for Dalia and I.

"Come here often?" I asked Dalia, leaning against the wall while she stood up from her crouched position. The elves around us running and making a plater for us to bring back to my dorm.

"Has that line ever worked for you? Even once?" She questioned a shit-eating grin eminent on her face as I scoffed in disbelief.

"Who says I'm flirting with other girls?"

"You call this flirting, Nott? Even Ron can do better than that." She teased, though it didn't stop the annoyance bubbling in my veins at the mention of Weasley's name.

I know their families are close, and she's close with the twins, but it doesn't stop me from being annoyed that she'd mention another guys name in my presence.

"Don't call me Nott."

"Or what?" Dalia asked placing her cup on a table before walking closer to me until our bodies were pressed against each other. Her hands held onto the bottom of my shirt, bunching up the fabric as mine were placed on her waist.

I could feel the hotness of her fingertips, the way they felt on my cold skin, practically burning where she was touching me. I wanted more, I needed more. I need her hands on me, touching me anywhere and everywhere she wants. I need to feel her skin on mine, I need to explore her body with my mouth, worship the grounds she walk on and give her all the attention she deserves. I need her in an unhealthy way.

"You don't wanna find out, cara mia."

"Maybe I do, Nott."

"You're getting bold, huh?" I stated, pulling her impossibly closer to me so her whole body was touching mine.

I could feel her nipples through her shirt, grazing my abdomen as I tried not to shutter at the feeling. I could hardly contain myself in her presence, feeling her pressed up against me had my whole body reacting to her.

"Am I? Or do I just know what I want?"

"And what is it you want, love."

"You." She whispered in my hear, placing a soft kiss on my neck and pulling away from me.

My whole body shuttered at her touch, my hands trying to catch her before she was too far but it was to no use. My legs almost giving out under me when she sent me a knowing smile and turned her back on me.

Fuck me.

Dalia Ackles will be the death of me. I will welcome death with open arms if it means being hers.

Shifting in my pants, I tried to subtly readjust myself and not make it obvious how painfully hard I am for her. I slowly made my way towards her, my hands going up to her waist as she took a bite of a cookie. My head going over her shoulder as she raised the cookie so that I'd be able to take a bite too.

"You're evil." I mumbled, loving the way her body pressed against mine. Her body shaking from laughter as I kissed her shoulder.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I, obviously, have nothing to do wi-"

"Shut up." I grumbled, turning her body around and making her bump into a table. She raised an eyebrow at me, her arms going around my neck as one of her hand still held onto the cookie.

"Excuse me?"

"Dalia, sweetheart, I have a lot of self control but do not push me." I stated as my hands went down from her waist to her ass. I cupped a handful of her ass, a low moan leaving her lips as her breasts pushed against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples grazing against the fabric as I squeezed her ass harder.

"Self control, huh? What if I kissed you? Would you still be able to control-"

"Dalia-"

"Theodore." She sassed back with a smirk as our faces inched closer to each other. Her eyes fluttering shut as our lips brushed against one another.

"MY EYES ! MY EYES ! WHAT THE FUCK ?!" Matteo shouted loudly, his hands covering his eyes as I groaned. My forehead touching Dalia's while I panted heavily and tried not to punch Matteo in the face for interrupting us.

"I'm going to kill him." I mumbled to Dalia who chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"So dramatic." She said with a grin before walking away and linking arms with Matteo as he held the huge tray of snacks for our movie night.

"Wait until we're alone. I'm going to break every bone in your fucking body."

I said in Matteo's head as he sent me a shit eating grin alongside a wink. Annoyance was plastered on my face as the three of us walked out of the kitchen.

Motherfucker.