chapter 2

Later that night dream was lying in bed not being able to sleep.he couldn't get the brunette out of his head, after a while he finally was able to sleep

~

In the morning the blonde woke up by the sound of his alarm,it was 6:30am, he had a meeting at 8:30, so dream got out of bed he went to the bathroom and got ready.Dream carefully considered his outfit for the meeting, as he wanted to leave a good impression on the mafia leader. He wanted to look professional yet fashionable, without looking over-the-top or too casual. He decided on a navy blue suit, paired with a white shirt and a plain black tie. He accessorised the outfit with a silver tie pin and a pair of dress shoes. The look was classic and timeless, perfect for the mafia meeting. As Dream headed to the meeting, he took a moment to take a deep breath and compose himself, feeling confident in his outfit choice.
At 7:45 dream received a message from sapnap

Hey dream, are you ready? Yes I'm ready

Great don't mess this up I won't 😒

Just making sure. Ok know I need to go, bye

K bye

Before leaving dream feed patches,Dream quickly went to his car and drove for half an hour to reach the office. As he pulled up outside the office, he saw Sapnap waiting for him, looking concerned. "Dream, why are you so late? The meeting has already started!" Sapnap exclaimed, looking worried. "Sorry, I got stuck in traffic" Dream said, quickly getting out of the car and rushing into the office."anyways let's go inside,we can't waste more time"sapnap said as dream nodes

Dream and Sapnap approached the lady working at the front desk, who was in the process of filing some paperwork. She looked up and greeted them with a polite and professional smile. "Hello," the woman said, "Can I help you?" "Yes," Dream responded, "we have a meeting with the mafia leader." The woman looked slightly taken aback, but she quickly recovered her composure and responded with a warm smile. "Ah, yes, he's expecting you. please go right ahead and take the elevator to the third floor. It's gonna be the first door"

~

*At the third floor * Dream took a deep breath before knocking on the door. a voice said "come in."Dream and Sapnap entered the room, their attention immediately drawn to the room.The room was a modest yet modern space, with a clean and minimal aesthetic. The walls were painted a light grey colour, and the floors were a dark brown hardwood. A wooden desk and chair set was placed in the centre of the room . A large glass window sat behind the desk, allowing plenty of natural light into the room. On the opposing wall were two tall bookshelves, housing a collection of books and other office supplies. Overall, the office had a simple but organised and efficient feel.

And behind the desk sat a man wearing  a pair of black pants,a black tie a, black suit and gloves. His face was covered by a bunny/rabbit Mask that covered his entire face except the eyes, the man had one blue and one brown eye.the man looked familiar  (I'm not good at describing so I will put An image here)

Dream and Sapnap entered the room, and the mafia leader immediately greeted them with a stern and cold demeanour, giving a quick nod of acknowledgement without even looking up from his documents

Dream and Sapnap entered the room, and the mafia leader immediately greeted them with a stern and cold demeanour, giving a quick nod of acknowledgement without even looking up from his documents. Sapnap quickly stepped forward, attempting to establish a cordial and friendly atmosphere. "Hello, I'm Sapnap, and this is my friend, Dream. We have a meeting with you on behalf of our organisation, and we are here to discuss some business." The mafia leader slowly nodded, still focused on his documents.

Dream took a deep breath, trying to keep the conversation going despite the cold shoulder from the mafia leader. "as I said, we're here to discuss a very important matter with you. If you could just give us a few minutes of your time, we'd appreciate it." The mafia leader looked up from his documents with a cold stare. "And what exactly is this 'important matter' that brings you to me?" he asked, his voice a monotone and his expression unchanged.

We want to work with you. Our organisation is currently looking for new areas to expand into and grow," Dream explained, calmly and confidently. "Working with a well-established and influential mafia leader like you would give us the opportunity to learn from your years of experience, build connections in the underground world, and gain access to resources to help us broaden and diversify our offerings. Furthermore, we believe that our expertise and skills could be a valuable asset to you and your organisation, helping you to achieve your goals and increase your power and influence."

"Interesting but what will I gain from this? " asked the mafia leader."Well, for starters, you would gain invaluable knowledge, expertise and resources from our organisation. We would help him stay one step ahead of the competition and make informed decisions by providing critical information and analysis. Furthermore, our connections in the business and technology world could help him to build new relationships, forge new partnerships, and make important expansions and investments. Additionally, we would be a reliable, loyal and trusted partner, willing to work with you to accomplish his goals and achieve mutual success". After a long pause the mafia leader said"Hmm I will think about it "

~

George's pov

George was in his office working on some documents.it was 8:00 ,feeling a bit tired yet still focused on his work. Just then, his phone rang, and he picked it up, realising that it was Dream. "Hi, Dream," George greeted warmly. "Hey, George," Dream replied, his tone slightly flirty, "What's up?" "Not much, just working," George said, sounding a bit sleepy.Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me," Dream replied, George was kinda taken aback by Dream's request, "Fine, 7 pm tomorrow. Don't be late," "great I will text you the details later, bye"dream said in a happy tone "bye" George said before hanging up the call.

Dream's pov

Dream let out a deep breath, feeling a wave of excitement and anticipation wash over him. He was pleasantly surprised by George's acceptance of his offer, and he couldn't wait to see what would happen during their date.
At that moment dream realised that the mafia leader that he met reminded him of George, he didn't think that it was George bc George had brown eyes unlike the mafia leader and the mafia leader was taller and his voice was different .

__________________________________________________________________

World count:1095
Hallo how are you :)