chapter 16

Tw: swearing

Enjoy :)

Dream and George had been cuddling in bed, cosy and warm under the covers. It was currently 7:45 am, and George wanted to get up and start the day, but Dream wasn't ready yet. He was enjoying the warmth and comfort of the bed and didn't want to get up just yet.
George playfully teased Dream and begged him to let him out of bed, but Dream just pulled him back inside and laid on top of him. With a giggle, George yielded and continued to cuddle with Dream in bed.

George tried to escape a little more forcefully and started to struggle against Dream's grip, but Dream held on even tighter, not willing to let him go.
"I'm not ready to get out of bed yet," Dream said, his voice a little husky. "We have a little time to cuddle still, so let's enjoy this moment while it lasts."
George let out another groan, but his struggles quickly ended as Dream's grip only tightened. He eventually surrendered and accepted his fate, continuing to cuddle with Dream in bed." Fine but only 10 more minutes." Dream didn't say anything and continued to hug George for the next 10 minutes.

The ten minutes had passed and Dream finally let go of George. But not without complaining.
"Don't you start work at 11?" Dream asked not wanting to let go of George.
"No,not today I have to go at 9." George stated " so let me go." George said.
"Ughh why is life so unfair." At those words George started to giggle.

George got ready and so did Dream. Dream made both of them breakfast,he made pancakes.and poured some food into the cat bowls.

After George left, Dream got ready. He previously called Karl and explained him the situation. Karl didn't really take it well, Karl and Dream were gonna meet at their work place and discuss what to do. Dream grabbed his keys and started driving towards the location.

Dream and Karl were both aware that Sapnap had been kidnapped by Cameron, and they were currently discussing what their next steps would be. There was urgency to the situation, as Sapnap's safety was at stake. They knew that they needed to act quickly and efficiently in order to save Sapnap and bring him home.
Karl looked at Dream and said, "We need to make a plan. We need to get Sapnap back."
"Yes, I agree," Dream said frantically. "What do we do?"

Dream and Karl were faced with the difficult task of coming up with a plan to rescue Sapnap, but they were unsure of what to do. They knew that time was of the essence in this situation, and that they needed to act quickly and effectively in order to save Sapnap and bring him home safely.
As Karl and Dream sat in Dream's office, they brainstormed ideas and tried to think of any possible way to rescue Sapnap from Cameron. The situation was tense, and the pressure was on to come up with a good plan.

As Karl and Dream discussed potential strategies to rescue Sapnap from Cameron, Dream brought up the idea of asking Alex for help.
"I have a friend who could help, actually," Dream said, looking at Karl with a hopeful expression.
"Do you really think Alex could help us?" Karl asked, sounding a bit uncertain. "I mean, do you think he would be willing to get involved in something like this?"
"It's worth a try," Dream said. "At least we can ask him."

Dream quickly picked up his phone and called Alex. Once he was connected, Dream explained the situation to him, explaining that Sapnap had been kidnapped by Cameron and that they needed help in rescuing him.
"Oh my god, Sapnap's been kidnapped?!" Alex said, sounding shocked and concerned. "Yes," Dream replied, still feeling anxious and worried. "Do you think you can help us?"
"Yes of course, I'll do whatever I can to help you guys," Alex said.

Alex listened as Dream described the situation to him over the phone. He sounded concerned and worried for Sapnap's safety, and offered to help in any way he could.
"Okay," Alex said, "let's figure out a plan to rescue Sapnap."
Dream took a deep breath, feeling slightly relieved to know that he had the help and support of someone like Alex. They began to discuss different strategies to help with the rescue, and worked together to come up with a plan that they hoped would bring Sapnap home safely.

  It was almost 4pm, and Dream got  ready to leave his office and head to an abandoned warehouse where he was going to meet Cameron. He felt a bit anxious and nervous, especially since he wasn't sure what Cameron might do or how the meeting was going to go. However, he knew that this was the best opportunity they had to rescue Sapnap from Cameron's grasp.
As he walked to the abandoned warehouse, he couldn't help but feel a sense of growing tension in the air. He was prepared for the worst but hoped for the best.

Upon entering Dream saw Cameron,he was sitting near a door.he looked surprised to see Dream. Cameron smiled at Dream, Dream hated that smile.
"Oh I didn't think you would come." Cameron said, smirking.
"Where the fuck is he?." Dream asked mad
"Calm down .". Cameron rolled his eyes."If you continue this behaviour I will kill him."
"What do you want?" Dream asked.
"Is that how you greet an old friend?" Cameron giggled.
"You aren't my friend and never were." Dream said, still very mad.
"Sureeee." Cameron said unconvinced.
"Again, what do you want?" Dream asked losing his patience
"Work with me." Cameron said it like it was no big deal.
"Why the hell would I do that?" Dream asked.
"Listen, we had our differences,but let's start again." Dream couldn't bleave him.
"Where is sapnap?" Dream said changing the topic
"In that room ." Cameron pointed to a room.

At that moment they heard a loud noise of some glass shattering, Dream smiled to himself. Before looking at Cameron he looked shocked.
"Stay here, I will go check it out." Cameron said walking away.
Dream took advantage of this and went to the door.. it was locked *fuck* dream thought.then out of the corner of his eyes he saw a key.

He grabbed the key and unlocked the door. Inside was sapnap he was passed out ,he had a lot of bruises and he looked weak. Dream quickly un-tied sapnap. While doing so he heard a gunshot, immediately he got worried for Alex's safety. He quickly took Sapnap outside the building.

After taking sapnap outside, Dream went back in to check.He went where Alex was supposed to be. There he saw him, Alex stood near Cameron. Cameron was passed out.
"Alex, you weren't supposed to kill him." Dream said."I didn't." Alex shrugged "he's just passed out , we have to leave, he called someone to come here." Dream asked nodes and they both left.
__________________________________________________________________

                                               ~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

They took Sapnap to a nearby hospital, lucky he wasn't injured much. Dream calle Karl and informed him about Sapnap. Karl was gonna be there in a while,a few minutes later Karl entered the room and saw Dream and Alex."Is he ok ?" Karl asked "yeah he's gonna be fine don't worry." Dream answered. Dream then introduced them both. And explained that Karl was gonna help them with Cameron.
__________________________________________________________________

Word count:1306

The book is almost ending (I still have like 6 more  chapter to write)
I can't wait for this book to and

Anyways hope you have a good day/evening/night remember to stay hydrated,to eat,to sleep.

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)