chapter 22

Holy shit la last chapter y'all (I'm gonna make an epilogue)

Tw : abuse, alcohol people,(a bunch of trauma ) ,swearing.

Enjoy:)

The three of them sat in George's living room, their thoughts heavy on their minds. It was a bright room. It had two windows  on the right of the dark grey couch,the walls were painted blue , the room had a coffee table In front of the couch, and it had a few photos of George's cat.and they were each sitting on the  couch.
They had just found out that they had been lied to by George, and none of them knew how to feel about it. They all felt a bit betrayed,(especially Dream and Karl) ,hurt, and slightly angry. There was a sense of tension among them, and none of them wanted to speak about it.
As they sat in silence, each of them reflected on the situation and tried to process their feelings.

They were waiting for George, he was supposed to be there and explain, Wilbur said he would be there in a few hours while he was dropping them off. Dream was thinking about everything, and he realised he wasn't really mad at George, of course it felt terrible being lied to but ,a part of him didn't care because none got hurt. Dream didn't know what to think of the moment he felt disappointed , he didn't even know if what they had between them was real… but he really hoped that it was.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the entrance door opening , George was here Dream thought. He came into the living room, he had brought the two cats (Oreo and Patches) . Patches as soon as she saw Dream she ran to him and sat on his lap, meanwhile Oreo said near George. George didn't have his mask on. Dream instantly noticed it and for the first time saw George with two different colour eyes. One of the eyes was brown and the other one was blue. He also had some scars near his blue eye.*fuck, he is so pretty.* Dream though

All of them looked at him waiting for an explanation. George looked at them and took a deep breath and started to explain and apologies

George stood in front of his friends in the living room. They knew that he had lied to them, and there was a tense atmosphere in the room. George took a deep breath as he stepped forward to speak.
He was determined to rebuild their trust and make things right.
"I'm sorry ," he said calmly, his voice steady as he looked at each of his friends. "I'm sorry for lying, and for putting  all of you in danger." The British said.

"How did you know Cameron?" Sapnap asked, looking at George.
"Me and Cameron are brothers, we aren't blood related."George said, answering Sapnap's question.
"Why are you two rivals?" Karl asked.
"Well… his mom died in a car crash when we were 15, our dad was driving so , Cameron blamed him and a few years later he killed him…" George said finishing his sentence.
"I advise you all to spend the week here , Cameron has some people working for him and they are trying to kill you all."

Dream Sapnap and Karl agreed to stay there for a while. Dream didn't want to admit it but he still loves George, his head was filled with questions,but the question that he wanted to ask the most was if everything between Dream and George was real. He desperately wanted to know.

__________________________________________________________________

                                              ~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

Everyone had dinner a while a go,that is except for George , he said that  he wasn't hungry.  In George's house  there were a bunch of guest rooms, he gave a room to each one of them but Sapnap and Karl decided to share a room even tho there were rooms available. Those two have been dating for a year now it was no surprise to anyone.

It was almost 12(24) now , Dream's question still wasn't asked, he didn't even know how to ask it. He didn't know where George's room was so he couldn't ask him going into his room and he sure as heck wasn't gonna ask it. In front of Sapnap or Karl  also, patches was nowhere to be found. Dream wanted to talk to George but he didn't know how.