chapter 8

Thx so much for 150+ reads I'm so fucking happy tank you all so much

Dream pov

I was in my house lying on my bed thinking what just happened after George agreed to be my bf. We found out that the restaurant was about to close so we had to leave :(
After I came home I checked if patches ate and she did,I was still a tomato when I noticed patches looked worried.

I was now on my bed thinking about George.*Should I text him??* at that moment my phone vibrated.i hoped that it was george.but it wasn't, instead it was sapnap.

Sapnap
Hallo                                                                                                          
                                                                                                               dream
                                                                                                          What now
Sapnap
Just wanted to ask
Who did you went on a date with                                            
                                                                                                             dream
                                                                                    None of your business
Sapnap
Come one just tell me                                                                     Dream
                                                                                                                  No                                    
Sapnap
Wait is it that dude from the bar that
You were hitting on his name was
George I think.                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                              Dream
                                                                                                               Stalker                  
Sapnap
So it is him
                                                                                                              dream
                                                                              Yes it is him and for your   
                                                                                         info we are dating
Sapnap
Wait really cg But I
have to go Karl is
Calling me bye
                                                                                                                Dream      
                                                                                                         Simp(seen)          

*I can't believe that he left me on read,bruh*I was still lying on my bed when patches sat on my bed near me. I started petting her,she looked so cute I took a picture of her.*she looks cute but George is cuter*..*why the fuck did I think that… I wasn't wrong tho*.I decided to go to bed.

__________________________________________________________________

                                 (morning)~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~(morning)
__________________________________________________________________

It was now the next day.i had a meeting with Alex.i don't know why.sapnap was out of town so it would have been just us.i planning to ask him why he hated Cameron.i didn't really care the reason I was just curious,I was hoping that we could be friends.i mean we are a team so why not?

It was now morning I sat up straight and stretched my arms and legs, getting ready for a new day. As I made myself a cup of coffee and drank it and fed patches,and afterwards I brushed my teeths,I couldn't help but feel excited for the meeting with Alex later today,I mean I was gonna be finally able to get revenge.as I was thinking of the meeting I could not help but wonder why he disliked Cameron so much.i was curious,andI couldn't wait to find out what he had to say.

I decide to text George:
"Good morning, George! How are you doing today? I was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi."I sent the message to George,hoping that he would respond as soon as he saw it."hello dream I'm fine how about you?"George texted after a few minutes."I'm fine, how has your day been so far?" Dream asked, "it was fine I was just getting ready for work.how about you?"George asked,"I was also getting ready for work" dream reply "oh,ok I have to go now bye dream" " bye" after that I went to the destination for the meeting.

I arrived at the agreed-upon meeting place, and to my surprise, Alex was already there. He was leaning against a wall, watching as people walked by. As he saw me walk towards me, his expression seemed to soften a bit. "Hi Alex, nice to see you again," I said with a smile. "Are you ready to talk?"Alex shook his head yes and said, "Of course," he said "great What do you need to talk about?"I asked

"Do you remember the shipment that we are supposed to steal, Wilbur told me that it's a trap.Cameron will be there even tho he has a bigger shipment the same night.the one that we are supposed to steal will have more security.i was thinking that we should steal the bigger shipment considering that it will have a bit less security to deal with,what do you think?" Alex said

"It's fine with me but I think we should ask sapnap before confirming anything."i say. after hearing those words Alex pulls air his phone to show a chat with sapnap where he agrees.''sapnap said that it was ok with him.so is it a yes?"Alex asks "yeah let's do this"I say with a smile.

"Ok then I will message you the address and info later.any questions?" Alex asked,"well I was wondering why do you dislike Cameron?" I asked nervously "well I can ask you the same,but to answer your question Cameron turned my life in hell he killed my dad.and he … did some horrible stuff to me and I used to work with him and he treated his employees like shit."Alex said"oh I'm sorry for asking" "it's ok,but now you got me curious,why do you hate him dream." Alex asked"he killed my family.and I also have another question why did you agree to partner up with me and sapnap I know that you can easily find someone else."

Alex sighed and said "you and your friend are the only one that also hate him,the others are scared.i mean he does run one of the most powerful mafias."As me and Alex continued to talk, Alex started to open up more about his concerns with Cameron. He told me about how Cameron had mistreated and exploited people who worked for him, and how many people in the mafia world had the same feelings about him but we're too afraid to act on it. I was surprised to learn all of this, but I was glad that me and Alex were on the same page about Cameron.
"It looks like we have a lot in common," I said with a smile. "And I think we could help each other to take Cameron down." At witch Alex simply noted

"Oh and I also have another question"I said  "go on" I heard Alex say "d-do you think that we could be friends?" " I don't see why not."Alex said  while I smiled at him

Soon, our meeting came to an end. Me and Alex shook hands and agreed to keep in touch afterwe deafed Cameron.and work together in the future.With the meeting over and a plan in place, my mind was once again filled with thoughts of George.

__________________________________________________________________

Wordcount: 1069

Hello how are you ?

Thank you all for the reads I really appreciate it ♥️♥️♥️

hope you have a good day/evening/night

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)