chapter 3

Tw :none

It was the next day, dream woke up to the sound of his alarm. He got out of bed and that's when he remembered that today he had a date with george.dream was excited to say the least.
After a while Dream got ready and went to work.Dream arrived at work and quickly got to work. He sat at his desk, starting to dig into emails and other tasks. The morning was progressing as usual, with meetings and phone calls keeping him busy.

~

Dream glanced at the clock near him. It was 5:53. and he remembered about the date.Dream felt a blush of affection rush to his cheeks as he looked at the flowers and the thoughtful note. He smiled to himself, feeling grateful to have a date with a person like George.
Dream went home and fed patches and got ready. Dream walked out of his bedroom feeling confident and stylish. He was dressed to impress, sporting a smart navy blue suit with a crisp white shirt and matching tie. He paired the look with slick black dress shoes, completing the sophisticated yet stylish ensemble. His outfit was simple and classic, just like his style. He looked ready for anything, and he felt invincible.

After getting dressed dream looked at the clock in the living room it was currently 6:34
Dream had to pick up George

~

Dream was currently at George's apartment's door, and then he knocked,George opened the door.he looked polished and professional, with a classic and sophisticated style. He chose a simple yet effective outfit that matched the occasion. He wore a black suit with a plain white shirt, and accessorised with a black tie and a pair of polished dress shoes. His look was simple yet effective in conveying his confidence and professionalism without being too showy. He looked like someone who took things seriously but also knew how to have fun and relax, both qualities that suited the atmosphere of the date.

The date progresses, and both Dream and George start to relax and enjoy each other's company. The conversation is easy and light, with the pair sharing stories and funny anecdotes. As they get to know each other better, Dream starts to learn more about George's interests and passions. George also starts to pick up on Dream's thoughtful and caring personality, feeling more and more drawn towards him. The atmosphere is cozy and intimate, with the pair feeling a gentle sense of attraction towards each other. They both feel a connection, and it looks like the date is going well.

The date continues on, with Dream and George getting to know each other better. The atmosphere is warm and cozy, and the two feel comfortable and relaxed in each other's presence. George tells stories about his life and his interests, and Dream listens carefully and thoughtfully. He notices that his attention is drawn to George's smile and his kind and gentle demeanour. They both enjoy each other's company and find themselves getting lost in the conversation. For a moment, they forget about their worries and problems and just focus on enjoying each other's company.

Dream's attraction towards George only grew stronger. He was drawn to his genuine sweetness and compassion, and it was clear that George was also feeling the attraction and connection. By the end of the night, Dream could feel himself falling for George, and his heart was fluttering at the thought of getting to know him better. George, too, was feeling the same. He liked Dream's thoughtful and sensitive side, which made him feel comfortable and safe around him. The atmosphere was romantic and intimate, and they both felt a desire to pursue the relationship further.

So, what do you do for work?" Dream asked, his curiosity getting the better of him. "I work at a company," George said almost immediately,he looked a bit nervous. Dream raised an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look. "Is that so?" He asked. And George simply nodded.

"George, do you have a pet?" Dream asked, continuing the conversation. George's face lit up as he began talking about his cat. "Oh, I have a cat," George said with a smile. "What's their name?" Dream asked, his interest piqued. "Her name is Oreo," George replied, "She's the sweetest and most cuddly cat ever." Dream's face lit up as he listened to George talk about his pet. "I have a cat too," Dream said excitedly, "Her name is Patches, and she's very playful and energetic."

As the date started to come to an end, both Dream and George were feeling a bit sad that it had to end. The atmosphere was still cozy and romantic, and they both felt a desire to prolong their time together. George, in particular, had enjoyed getting to know Dream better and felt a strong connection to him. They both exchanged smiles and glances, with Dream feeling more and more drawn towards George.

Dream and George were heading back to George's place after the date. It was a warm and cozy night, and the two of them felt a strong connection. George was feeling a bit sad that the date was coming to an end. The thought of saying goodbye to Dream was difficult, and he was hoping that they could continue to get to know one another. As they arrived back at George's place, they both got out of the car. Dream walked George to the door and was about to say goodbye when a loud meow caught his attention. He turned to see a fluffy black cat.

Dream looked down at the cat and smiled. He was surprised to see George's pet, but also felt a rush of affection for the fluffy feline. He reached down and petted the cat, immediately connecting with it and feeling comfortable around it. He turned back to George and exchanged a warm and affectionate glance. Their connection was evident, and Dream felt a rush of excitement as he imagined how their relationship could progress. He was starting to feel a bit sad that the date was coming to an end, and he wanted to draw it out as much as he could.

Well, I should probably get going," Dream said reluctantly, letting out a small sigh. He felt a pang of sadness at the thought of leaving, but he also understood that it was time to part ways for the night. George nodded and smiled, seeming a bit sad as well.
After that they both exchanged there goodbyes,and dream left
__________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1093

Hallo ,how are you?

:)