chapter 10

Enjoy :⁠-⁠)

Dream woke up hearing someone talk. Dream didn't know we're he was. It looked like a hospital room.it was big and bright as dream's eyes adjusted to the light he heard two people talk,it was Alex and sapnap.Alex was talking on the phone.

As Alex told Sapnap that Dream's leg was broken, Sapnap asked if Dream was okay. Alex responded that Dream was fine, but his leg was broken. Sapnap seemed concerned, but he quickly recovered and said, "Oh, that's not too bad."

This intrigued Dream and he wanted to hear the rest of their conversation. He quickly sneaked back into his room and continued eavesdropping.
"Okay, but here's the thing," Alex continued, sounding a little nervous. "I don't think we'll be able to steal more shipments anymore."

Alex's statement took Sapnap by surprise. "What do you mean we can't steal the shipment anymore?" he asked, sounding confused. "I thought we had a plan in place?"
"Well, yeah, we do," Alex said, trying to explain. "But,Wilbur told me that Cameron found out about it so we can't continue to use it.""Oh ok,I have to go now bye," sapnap said wondering"bye"

As the conversation finished Alex entered the room to see dream awake.
"oh you're awake "
"yea, what time is it"
"It is 6 o'clock.you have to take the medicine near you ".
"oh ok". dream said taking the medicine.

"Hey Alex can I ask you something "dream asked "sure what's up?" "Why do you were that mask specifically " " well when I was 11 my mum made me this mask it was supposed to be a part of a Halloween costume I don't remember what is was supposed to be." "Oh I'm sorry for asking." "It's no big deal."Alex said trying to hide his emotions.

"Wait, I have to go home."
"Why"
"I have to feed my cat"
"Dream you can't leave you can't even walk,give me your address I will take care of it."
"It's xxxx "
"Do you want me to bring your cat here?"
"Yes please"

At that moment they both heard a knock on the door.Nikki walked in "oh you're awake,I'm Niki"
"Dream".Niki came closer and shook Dream's hand.at that moment Alex got up "Niki could you take care of him I have to go somewhere"
"Sure ".
__________________________________________________________________

~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

Alex walked into dream's house at the door near him stood a cat *that must be patches"Alex thought to himself.patches was scared,and surprised to see Alex she was expecting dream.Alex took her to the kitchen where he began to look for the cat food.he found it after opening a cupboard on the top left,he poured the food into patches's bowl and into another bowl he poured some water.*pour thing who knows when she last ate*Alex sighed, feeling bad for the feline.

After patches finished eating,Alex picked her up and brought her to the hospital to see Dream.as soon as the door opened patches' eyes lit up to see Dream,he was eating.as soon as he saw patches he made room for her.alex then handed him patches, immediately a big smile popped on Dream's face.

"Did she eat?" Dream asked "yea" Alex said "wait, how did you get inside? I didn't give you the keys." Dream asked, looking at Alex "I found the key you keep under the mat"."oh ok"
__________________________________________________________________

~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

A few days dream learnt how to use crutches,and he hated it alot.Niki was all smiles as she walked into Dream's room, and he was relieved to see her. He had been healing for a few days now and had been anxious to get out of the hospital.
"Good news, Dream!" Niki said cheerfully. "You are discharged from the hospital! You can head home, but you'll need to take it easy for a few days. You'll need to get plenty of rest and your leg should heal just fine.

After hearing Niki's good news, Dream let out a soft sigh of relief. He was feeling much better and had been eagerly awaiting his discharge from the hospital.
As Niki left the room, Alex turned to Dream and offered to take care of him at home.

"I know you aren't good with crutches," he said, "so I don't mind helping you around the place. You can just relax and focus on healing while I take care of other things."
Dream was relieved to hear this, as he knew that managing crutches would be difficult with his injury.

Alex looked over at Dream and saw that he was still adjusting to the news that his leg was broken. He remembered the difficulty of using crutches and wanted to support his friend during this tough period. "Let's get you home and comfortable," he said, "I'll take care of you while you recover."

Dream nodded, grateful for Alex's support. As the two of them got ready to leave, they shared a warm grin and knew that the future would be bright. No matter how difficult the odds may seem at times, they knew that they could get through it together.
__________________________________________________________________

~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~
__________________________________________________________________

Once they arrived at Dream's house, Alex helped Dream inside and got him situated. He was still getting used to using crutches, but having Alex there to support him made it much easier.
As Dream looked around his house, he felt relieved to be back home after spending so much time in the hospital. With Alex's help, he was now able to move around and do small tasks while he continued to heal.
After settling in for the night, Dream and Alex got ready for bed. "Thanks, Alex," Dream said. "I really appreciate your help getting back home."

"It was no problem," Alex replied with a smile. "I'm just glad that you're home and recovering. Let me know if you need anything tomorrow."
Alex gave Dream a quick nod before heading upstairs to his own room. Dream let out a tired sigh and prepared for bed. The past few days had been difficult for him, but he now he was looking forward to a good night's sleep.
As he laid down in bed and closed his eyes, he felt a sense of relief. Everything was going to be alright.

___________________________________________________________________

Word count:1064

Finally done with this chapter it took me so long to write I had no motivation TWT and I still don't anyways I'm sorry if it isn't good.

Anyways hope you have a good day/evening/night

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)