Chapter 4

George sat in his living room with his cat Oreo, thinking back on his date with Dream. He couldn't help but feel a rush of emotions at the memory of their evening together. The two of them had connected well and he felt a growing attraction towards Dream that he wanted to nurture and explore further. He wondered if Dream felt the same way and if he was interested in taking the relationship further. As he sat and pondered these thoughts, he felt a rush of adrenaline as the potential of going on another date with Dream hovered in his mind.

George sighed, and got up to feed his cat .While his cat was eating he went into the bathroom. He was standing In front of the bathroom mirror looking at his reflection for what seemed like minutes, George sighed and took a deep breath . He removed some of the makeup that he was wearing, revealing some scars. He wasn't sure how to feel about them, having used makeup to hide them for so long. He wondered what people would think if they saw him without makeup, and he felt a bit self-conscious.those scars only reminded him of some of the abuse that he felt.he wears makeup so because he doesn't want to be reminded of the abuse

After removing his makeup and exposing his scars in the bathroom, George felt a bit shaken and vulnerable. He took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom. He looked around his living room and took in the cosy atmosphere. He smiled as he saw his cat, Oreo, curled up asleep in the sunlight. He sat down and petted his cat, feeling a surge of love and gratitude for his adorable pet.

George sat down on the couch and started to pet Oreo, feeling a sense of calm and peace wash over him. He looked around his living room and noticed how comfortable and inviting it was. He felt glad that he could come home to this space after a long day. He felt a rush of gratitude for everything he had. He smiled as he continued to pet his cat and felt a feeling of love and warmth spread through his body.

George sat on the couch and enjoyed the feeling of peace and comfort that came over him. He took a deep breath and looked up at the clock, realising that it was already quite late in the evening. He felt tired but content, happy with his day and feeling hopeful for the future. After a while he falls asleep on the couch.

George wakes up at 6:45am,and realises that it was his day off.he smiles to himself and then looks at his cat sleeping next to him . He goes about his morning, feeling a bit anxious about the date with Dream, but trying not to think too much about it. George got ready for the day.he went in his kitchen and took some pills, he had a headache but tried to focus on other things and enjoy his day off.he woke up his cat and fed her.

George hears a knock on his door and goes to open it. He looks around nervously, wondering who might be outside. When he opens the door, he finds no one there but a bouquet of flowers, specifically red roses and a note. He picks up the note and reads it, and his heart flutters as he realises that the flowers are from Dream. The note is a simple yet sweet gesture, and it fills his heart with hope. He wonders what the note says, and he opens it to read it.

(Note)Dear George, I've been thinking about you a lot and I wanted to show you just how much I care about you. These flowers are just a token of my affection for you, and they're meant to show you how much I value our relationship. I know I haven't always been as communicative as I could've been, and I'm sorry for the way I've been. But I still care about you and I hope you know that you can always come to me if you need anything. With love,

Dream."

At that moment George received a text.George reads the message from Dream saying "Hello George :⁠-⁠)"he  feels a rush of excitement and anticipation. He quickly replies back with a message of his own, saying "Hi Dream, How are you doing?" He hits send and waits eagerly to see what Dream will say in response.

George smiles as he reads the message from Dream, saying "I'm fine,I've missed you George.I've just been trying to figure out how to handle things. Can we try again and go on another date? I'd love to talk to you in person and catch up." George feels excited and hopeful as he quickly replies, saying "Yes, I'd love to. When and where do you want to meet?" " I don't know you choose"

A few minutes later they decide the day and where they would go on the date

__________________________________________________________________

Words:845
Sorry about the length of this chapter I could not think of anything else to add