chapter 6

Omg thank you all so much for 56 readers ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ <33
__________________________________________________________________

Dream 's pov
(it's my first time writing povs so I'm sorry if it's bad)

It was the next day I woke up at the sound of my alarm,it was a Saturday morning today. I decided that I wanted to take the day off. so I was quite annoyed that I woke up at 7:00 am,i turned off my alarm and looked in the corner near my bed where patcheses bed was placed.patcheses was still sleeping peacefully. She looked cute, I smiled to myself while still looking at patches.

two minutes later I decided to try to sleep I put my phone on the side table before trying to sleep I but kept rolled on my bed changing my position to a more comfortable one after half an hour of trying to sleep I finally gave up and decided to get ready for the day I thought if I had any plans for today then I remembered that today i had yet another meeting with Alex and sapnap at four o'clock. In this meeting I would meet the spy that Alex had. I was quite excited.

I decided to get up and get ready for the day first I had a shower brushed my teeth and made pancakes I haven't had pancake since forever while I was eating patches woke up I had already put cat food in her bowl patches started eating after I finished breakfast I sat near patches waiting for her to finish eating petting her once in a every while.

After patches finished eating I washed her bowl I picked her up and brought her to the living room and got her favourite cat toy and played with her for an half an hour I didn't like talking days of because it would remind me of my family they were all killed by Cameron I don't know why it has been two years since they died I still missed them especially my sister and my mom my dad liked keeping to himself so growing up i wasn't close with him.

I usually made sure that I had a full schedule on days of before my family was killed I used to love days of because I would visit them every time that I had a day off and know I hated days off they would only remind me of good times that were over they only caused me pain.i took a deep breath and tried to focus on patches .

Dream was wearing a dark grey hoodie that he got as a presenter from his sister when she was still alive he paired the sweater with some grey sweatpants and white shoes patches got bored and stopped playing after a half an hour and ran away.after patches ran away I went on my phone and opened twitter and scrolled for a while.

__________________________________________________________________

)~'•.+{time skip}+.•'~(
__________________________________________________________________

It was now 3:26 pm. I decided to get ready for the meeting.i was wearing a white shirt and black trousers were ironed and pressed, and my sleeves were rolled up to the elbows. My elegant black dress shoes matched the blazer I wore, perfectly groomed eyebrows and all.impression. In short, I was wearing the outfit of a professional businessman, ready to make a statement and leave an impression.

I picked up sapnap and we decided to go together. This time the meeting was held at an abandoned warehouse.it was a fifteen minutes car ride.it felt a bit awkward. I assumed it was because I told him that Cameron killed my dad.I parked a bit far too make sure that none suspects anything.

I could feel a sense of anticipation growing as I walked alongside Sapnap towards the abandoned warehouse. We were meeting with Alex and the spy , Alex introduced him as wilbur.we wanted to take down Cameron's mafia. Sapnap had also looked sharp and we knew this meeting would be important. As we approached the warehouse, we both felt nerves and excitement building within us.

I couldn't help but notice Alex's impeccable sense of style as we entered the abandoned warehouse. He was wearing a crisp suit that was tailored to fit him perfectly. The lapels were pressed and his white shirt was unbuttoned at the collar, giving him a relaxed yet sophisticated look. Overall, Alex's style was classic and elegant, yet still exuded a sense of confidence and authority.He was still wearing his mask.my thoughts were interrupted by his voice greeted us. Me and sapnap greeted him back.

The meeting started. We were discussing what to do to take down Cameron.we decided to start off small and steal a shipment of weapons.Wilbur informed us that tonight there was going to be a shipment of weapons worth around 4k.wilbur told us that there wasn't going to be too much security because it was a small shipment.

Me sapnap and Alex decided to steal it. It was now 5:57pm and we had 4 hours till the shipment.so we decided to plan what we will do.the shipment would be in an old warehouse,outside the city the warehouse had a back entrance,we would enter from there and spilt up and kill everyone there,there were going to be around 87 people there .our plan was simple we would kill everyone there and steal the weapons.

It was now 10:17 the shipment was already starting,me Alex and sapnap were at the back entrance.we all had some guns and knifes,alex asked if we remembered the plan me and sapnap said yes.we all enter the warehouse and split up,I could hear gunshots
I killed 5 people as soon as I entered .I heard a lot of screens and gunshots.

About 30 minutes later we all met in the middle of the main room,we looked around to see if anyone survived.we could not find anyone so we decided to start transferring the weapons.we were talking about this,then we heard someone take a step.alex went to check,while me and sapnap stayed there.Alex came back and informed us that there was someone there but he had killed him.

10 minutes later we finished transferring the weapons to a new warehouse.we left no signs that it was us.i finally felt like I was making at least some progress in getting revenge.

An hour later I was at home,I was making myself dinner. I had already fed patches and now she was sleeping,then I remembered that tomorrow I had a date with george,i blushed a peach tone thinking about it.me
__________________________________________________________________

Word Count:1096

How did we get to 56 readers it's a goal that I never expected to reach it tank you all soo much I love you all ♥️♥️♥️♥️️(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

take care and have a good day/eavnig/night

Bye