chapter 21

Tw :death, swearing
Enjoy ♥️
Dream's pov

I woke up slowly, slowly coming back to reality. At first, it was dark and disorienting, but as my eyes adjusted, I realised that I was in a strange place.
I was sitting in a chair, but I couldn't move. My feet and hands were tied to the chair, keeping me in place. I tried to speak, but words had lost their meaning.
As I took in the strange situation, I remembered what happened. I was in a meeting but something happened. I can't remember what but something bad happened.

As I came back to reality, I realised that I was in a small, dark room. A single overhead bulb lit the room, and I could barely see my surroundings.
I tried to wiggle my way out of the chair, but the bindings were too tight and I couldn't go anywhere.
With a heavy sigh, I tried to take in the situation. "That's no use." A voice said, it was Sapnap 's voice.
"What happened?"I asked, waiting for an answer. "Alex betrayed us." A voice said. This time it was Karl's.  Now I remember what happened… he, Alex had betrayed us, how could he, I trusted him.

At that moment the door opened letting a small amount of light enter. There he stood , Alex W-with Cameron. How could he… fuck. The others weren't a fan of them either; we all hated him at that moment. They both stepped in and looked and, a few minutes later Cameron turned on the light. They both stood there like nothing happened. I have never hated anyone more than I hated those two. I didn't even think it was possible for me to hate another human being as much. I hate Cameron but there, Alex stood.

As my eyes adjusted to the light i was more and more disappointed by what I saw, those two were talking about something, more like whispering . I couldn't be bothered by what they were saying. I already had a lot of shit on my mind. I looked around at my friends. They all seemed sad, none of them were  looking at Alex or Cameron.

I hated admitting it but it was my fault, all my fault. If I didn't ask sapnap to partner with another Alex none of this would be happening. All of us would be safe. I- wait George! What time is it oh shit. I guess I will never see him again. I thought, taking a deep breath. We were all probably gonna die. And it's my fault.

___________
Third person
"Well well look who we have here." Cameron said as he got closer to the centre of the room.he had a smirk on his face.he got closer to Dream "I told you that you will end up just like your family." He said looking into Dream's green eyes. "Cat got your tongue?" He said smiling."fuck off." Dream said looking mad.so you do speak." Cameron said, still smiling. Dream would've killed him right there and then if he could.

"What do you want?" Dream said in a sad tone . Cameron scoffed,"isn't it obvious, I want to kill you all of you." Cameron said it like it was no big deal. "Why them? They didn't do anything." Dream asked, getting worried about his friend's safety. "Well because I want you to suffer. And killing them is gonna make you suffer." Cameron said.

"Alex Can you watch them while I go get a gun?" Cameron asked Alex "sure thing."Alex said, obviously sounding happy.

The four of them sat nervously in the dark room, a tense silence filling the air. None of us could move due to the tight bindings, and we all sat silently, fearing what our once-friend had in store for us.
As we sat there, the tension only increased. We all stared at each other, fear and anger brewing within each of us. We couldn't believe that the person we once trusted would betray us like this. We all knew that our lives were now in their hands.As the group sat in the dark room together, the tension continued to build. None of them could move due to the tight bindings, and they all sat silently, trying our best to hide the fear and anger that was growing within them.

As they continued to sit in the dark room together, they  were all getting increasingly tense and suspicious. "Why are you doing this?" one of them finally asked, it was Wilbur
Our captor smirked, Alex sinisterly looked at them. "Why do you think?" He said, a mocking tone to his  voice.
"We were your friends, we trusted you," wibur replied, his  voice filled with fear and anger.
"We were never friends, it was all an act." Alex said without feeling guilty for anything. As he finished his sentence Cameron walked in with a gun.
"Fuck you, you're the worst, go to hell." Wilbur said without egnologing Cameron . "Oh please it isn't his fault that you all trusted him." Cameron said, smiling and holding the gun that now everyone had seen.

Cameron turned towards Alex and said "Alex, you have been of great help in this mission, would you like to kill any of these morons?" "I would love to." Alex said, facing Cameron." Ok then." Cameron said, handing the gun to Alex ." Who are you gonna kill?" Cameron asked."hmm let's see…" Alex said, taking the gun from Cameron. As he stood there he pointed the gun on Cameron "give me a good reason not to kill you." Alex said. "Wait what." Cameron said, slightly panicking.  "You heard me."

To say everyone in the room was surprised would be an understatement. 
"B-because W-we are friends."  Cameron said in getting scared.
"You're wrong, it was always an act." Alex said.
"What ?"
"You know you aren't as intelligent as you claim to be , you were fooled by your own brother."
"Wait, George!?"

Alex removed a bit of his mask to show his face, and he had dark brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes. "Bingo ." Alex said, shooting Cameron, killing him instantly.

Once again an uncomfortable silence took over the room . At that moment the door opened it was Tina, George turned around and now was facing her. " Hee are the documents that you requested, George." Tina said, handing over some documents to George. "Thanks tina." George responded.
"Can you free them?" George asked Tina. "Sure, also Tommy and tubbo are in the security room." Tina said."Great, I will go and check up on them." George said before turning to Wilbur. "Wilbur I have to say you're an amazing actor." George said . "Thanks gogs ." Wilbur said with a smile.

After that George left, and Tina freed everyone afterwards Wilbur took them to a house a bit outside the city. then told everyone that George will be with them in a few hours and there was food in the fridge in case they get hungry. Afterwards he left.
__________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1336

A few days ago I did the 16 personality test and I got : INFP-T. What does it mean? I don't fucking know I ain't reading that long ass fuck description type thing.would I read a fanfic twice as long? Of course I will, it's a fanfic.In school we are doing some shit that is supposed to make us know more about ourselves. I only learned one thing :I  wanna die alone with my 297 cats(realistically 3) yeah. Also I can't walk straight from yesterday 🥰, in pe we have run for a fucking hour. I know that there are people who run everyday and I ain't one of them do I sound like someone who runs ? I hate running 😌 

also thx for 650+ reads I really appreciate it :)

Anyways hope you have a good day/evening/night. remember to stay hydrated,to eat,to sleep.

Bye and thx for reading ♥️♥️♥️♥️

:)