CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH

INSIDE HELENA UNIVERSE.

PLANET NO.1

Over two million years have passed now on this planet and with the help of its creator, life had begun to grow. The once desolate planet now has vast oceans and lands covered with enormous trees and plants. But that was not all the planet had.

Living on/in all the lands and seas in the world were wildlife, creatures that have been born through evolution... and a little help from the creator. They came in different shapes and sizes. There are those that soar through the sky with their incredible wings and those that ran on land with their sturdy legs. There were also some who traveled the oceans with their fins.

This planet has now become home to thousands of different species. And all of this happened because of one creator. Now let's see what this creator is doing.

Ah, there they are. Flying through the sky with their graceful wings and sun-bright feathers, this is the beauty of...

"Ok... I think adding a narrator in this world wasn't a good idea, after all. It's fucking annoying."

Helena said in an annoyed tone while flying in the body of a phoenix she possessed.

The phoenix measured between 50 to 60 meters long from beak to tail. And its wingspan reached over 300 metres. It was the largest and strongest creature in the world.

*FLAPPING*

"CAW...!"

While flying, Helena noticed that the phoenix's body could no longer house her soul, so she flew towards the phoenix's nest in a hurry.

—----------------------------------

WESTERN LAND OF PLANET NO. 1

PHOENIX ISLAND.

Helena flew thousands of miles before getting to phoenix island, which was also the phoenix's nest. It was a volcanic island with a dormant volcano at its center and with lush forest surrounding it.

"Damn... I guess this is the limit the phoenix body can take. If I stay any longer, it might die."

Helena said in her mind as her soul came out of the phoenix's body, giving it back control.

"KYAAAAAAH..."

After regaining control of its body, the phoenix made a loud caw as it crashes into the forest.

*BANG*

"Ouch... that's gonna hurt. I guess even after limiting my power to 0.0000000001%, the strongest creature can only handle possession for forty-eight hours."

Helena said as healed the phoenix's injuries, with a thought.

As soon as the phoenix's wounds were mended, it flew towards its nest inside the volcano.

"Heh..."

Helena flinched, looks up toward space, and smiled. She sensed that the entity she created was about to be born.

—--------------------------------------------

OUSTIDE PLANET NO.1 SPACE.

[DING!]

[ALL DATABASES ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL.]

[HELLO CREATOR...]

The blue spherical ball in space floating in front of Helena greeted her.

"..."

Helena stared at the ball in silence as she observed it. She was happy to see that her experiment in creating an entity that can manage her universe while she is in the real world was a success.