No one is gonna steal you from me

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

Porchay's POV

I watched the box sitting on my bed.

"What it could be?" I thought.

"What if it's poison, Like the one from Urashima Taro's story and after opening this I will be old." I gasped.

"But how could it be possible I didn't save any turtle by thugs nor some type of submarine take me under the ocean giving me gifts," I said.

Gathering up courage I thought to open it. I closed my eyes for the impact but nothing came. So, I opened my eyes and saw a crystal inside the box.

"What is this?" It was an emerald bracelet and many more beautiful stones were carved. I took it and wore it on my wrist.

My eyes started to feel droopy and I was knocked out of bed.

The next day at night

Kim's POV

I wore my tuxedo and glanced at the mirror for the last time.

"I am not gonna give up easily," I whispered with a stoic expression.

Getting out of the house I walked up to my car and told the driver to go to the restaurant where the party was going on. After reaching there I went inside and everyone greeted me. I smiled politely and walked towards a couch slumping on it.

"Happy birthday, B'day boy." Sem walked up to me smiling widely.

"I won't thank you, coz I don't want to," I said annoyed he just laughed.

"I knew it but why look so angry." He asked.

"My mom told me to go on a date with a girl I don't even know." I sighed.

"Your mom gave you the worst birthday gift I think." He said sitting beside me sipping on his drink." And by the way, did porchay remember anything?" He asked.

"Nothing and the more he has someone he likes already, Now." I felt angry just thinking about some other man with my chay.

"Ouch! It's bad." He hissed gulping his drink. "Who is she coming here?" I lifted my gaze only to find a girl coming in my direction.

"She is the one my mom set me up," I said watching her approach us.

"Hello, Mr Kim, I am Janet, Nice to meet you." She said smiling politely at me.

"I should get going Bye Kim, Enjoy your date," Sem said waving his hands and leaving the spot.

"Nice to meet you, Miss.Janet." I said shaking hands with her. I ushered her to take a seat, She was good and very genuine,

At first, I thought it's gonna be some bitch but She seemed to be good to me. We talked for a while when she said she had a friend here. So, she went to her friend and I sat there alone.

I thought to get a drink, so I went to the drinks section and ordered a vodka for myself (well guys I don't know anything about drinks or wine so bear with it).

I wanna be wrecked tonight. As I gulped a shot, I asked for another one,

I was tapping on the table and watching the crowd when I saw porchay, who was wearing a simple Baby blue Over sized shirt and black ripped skinny jeans.

He was still looking so ethereal smiling at his friends.

"Why, why Can't you smile for me like before? Why did you forget everything about me?" I whipered annoyed and gulped 15 shots of vodka It kicked me. Then I saw Janet coming in my direction.