Whispers of the Abyss

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

Third person's POV

The silence enveloped the atmosphere, thickening the air with tension that made speaking nearly impossible.

Unable to bear it any longer, Sem stood up and began moving towards the exit, catching Fumiya's attention. "Where are you going, Sem?" he asked.

Sem turned around, tears trickling down his face. Fumiya's heart ached to see him like this. "I am going to bring Porchay back from that demon." He said in an angry tone.

"It's dangerous, you can't go," Fumiya said in a serious tone, coz he didn't want Sem even to get a scratch.

"What do you mean? do you think I will just stand here and watch the show no, never, Kim is my best friend and Chay is like my little brother, I can't let them get hurt." Sem cried tears rolling down his eyes.

Fumiya's heart clenched watching Sem in this condition, "We won't, but it will only cause danger to porchay, what if he tried to harm him, then we won't be able to save him and I bet you don't want this. do you?"

Sem pondered for a moment and sighed, giving a slight nod. "I don't want any of them to be hurt but just don't know what to do, fumiya please tell me." He said and started weeping.

Fumiya frowned and hugged him telling only soothing words. "Don't worry we will find a way, Tesoro Mio."

After a few minutes, sem broke the hug when something came to his mind," I think I have a way to find Kim."

"What?" fumiya asked dumbfounded.

"Let's go to Kim's room, we will find it." Fumiya was confused by now coz how it is related to finding Kim, then he thought Sem knew Kim more than him so he decided to go with the flow.

After reaching, sem started to search for something, which only increased the curiosity of the men waiting there patiently. After a few minutes of making the whole room a mess, sem huffed tiredly, fumiya walked to him and asked.

"What are you searching for?"

Sem sighed and turned to fumiya. "Actually, when I was doing Kim's exorcism, I gave Kim a cross to protect him from any harm but I think he took it with him."

"Hey, but cross? how can you give it to him? he is a vampire after all." Fumiya was now Perplexed coz Kim was a vampire how could a cross not hurt him?

"I know you will ask but I put a special chant on it to only protect Kim and that cross will help us find Kim, I thought Kim left it here but he already took it with him."

"So, is this bad or good?" Fumiya asked.

Sem smiled brightly, "It's wonderful that my cross will help me to locate Kim because it was created by my spells and exorcism."

"Then it's great but what about porchay?" Fumiya asked worried coz if Lucifer gets to know that Chay is taken by Luce it will be bad for him.

"I know Luce won't harm porchay as he is literally obsessed with him."

"Okay, let's find Kim then."

Sem nodded and they both left the palace after explaining everything to Kim's dad.

Chay's POV

I woke up with a severe headache, and I found myself in unfamiliar surroundings. It was dark and creepy.

 It was dark and creepy