Love's intoxicating grip

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-23

No One's POV

To suggest that Kim was nervous would be understandable, as anyone would be on the occasion of their coronation. However, here he stood, devoid of any semblance of anxiety.

"You must be excited, Kim. It's your coronation, after all," Chay remarked.

Kim chuckled, adjusting his suit, and turned around. "No, not even a bit."

(Kim's outfit)

"What? If I were you, my heart would have burst by now," he said, smiling.

"Don't speak so casually," Kim replied with a stoic expression.

"Okay, but still."

"No, Chay, I just came here for Mom and Dad. It was their wish." Kim paused and hugged Porchay, then turned him around to face the mirror, now hugging Chay's waist from behind.

"Chay, I would be very nervous on our wedding day. It would feel like a dream come true for me," Kim confessed, causing Chay to blush.

"I would also be happy to be with you forever. I love you, Phi'Kim," Kim grinned, watching Porchay's reflection in the mirror. He nuzzled his face in the crook of Chay's neck, inhaling the sweet scent.

Chay tilted his head, giving Kim more access to leave wet kisses on the smooth curve.

"Mmm~~Phi'Kim~~." He groaned as he felt Kim's lips on his tender skin. Unable to resist any longer, Kim bit into the snow-white skin of the young boy, leaving a bluish-purple bruise with a trickle of blood seeping out.

Kim's intoxication grew as he licked the trickling blood, causing Chay to lose balance. However, Kim's grip around his waist only tightened.

When Chay hissed in pain, Kim sucked on the spot, snapping out of his trance to peck the wound. His lips then made their way to Chay's ear, whispering huskily.