The Quest for Enigma's Edge

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

Luce POV

"What the fuck?" I thundered at one of the souls I had tasked with keeping a vigilant eye on Chay. My blood boiled upon learning that Kim's mother had audaciously attempted to harm Porchay.

"B-B-But it-t's t-true, m-m-master, s-she d-did p-p-poison hi-him," the soul stammered, bowing his head and trembling in abject fear.

"How dare she? HOW DARE SHE TRY TO HARM MY PORCHAY??" I roared in frustration, my teeth gritted in seething anger. The revelation of this betrayal fueled the flames of my ire to an unbearable intensity. "Both of you, get out!" I commanded, dismissing them from my presence with a wave of my hand. I rubbed my temples, attempting to quell the tempest of fury raging within me.

As I gradually regained composure, a sudden realization dawned on me. "Whoa, how could I have forgotten about this?" I smirked.

"Now, let's see who emerges victorious in this high-stakes game of life and death," I chuckled darkly, savouring the anticipation of the imminent showdown.

In vampire realm

Porchay's POV

I open my eyes only to meet with darkness but not eye-blinding I can still see in the shadow of moonlight. I tried to sit up when I felt something wet on the bedsheet beneath my palms. I gulped and raised my hands only to see BLOOD crimson red, my eyes were about to come out of the sockets, I abruptly got up and saw the whole bed was covered in a pool of blood. 

"Oh, where I am?" I looked at my surroundings but couldn't acknowledge anything, I was a complete mess but what I saw next stopped my breathing. 

"PHI KIIIIMMM!!!!!." I saw phi kim on the other side of the bed covered in blood , i came to his side to check on him , i check his breathing but didn't feel anything i became numb , my legs were shaking, tears were running endlessly from my eyes. He is dead. i can't believe.

soon a bright light covered the whole room, i couldn't see anything but something grabbed my leg and pulled me down.

I screamed out loud but everything went black.

"Phi kim!!" I cried and sit up , i saw my surrounding it wasn't my room 

The sense of security I usually felt waned when Phi Kim was nowhere to be seen

The sense of security I usually felt waned when Phi Kim was nowhere to be seen. I rose from my bed, determined to find him. Room after room, my search proved futile. Desperation set in as I slumped to the ground, tears streaming down my face. A sudden presence behind me startled me, revealing a stranger with a furious countenance.

"Who are you, boy?" he growled, tightening his grip on my neck. Gasping for air, I managed to speak.

"I am with Kimhan," I stuttered, but it only fueled his anger.