Bound by Love

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

Porchay's POV

With trembling breath, I turned to face the person who had intervened, and a soft gasp escaped my lips as I watched the person standing in front of me, with a spine-chilling, deadly expression, making me lost in those black orbs.

"What the fuck are you doing, huh? Trying to hurt yourself." His eyes were blazing with anger.

I felt so weak under them. "Phi'Kim," I cried and jumped on him, giving him a tight embrace, nuzzling into his neck and sniffing the calming aroma.

He hugged me back possessively as if to tell the universe that I am his and nobody else can have me.

"Are you this desperate to leave me, huh?" He said tightly holding my waist, which would leave a mark on it for sure, but who cares? Not even a bit.

"I am sorry, I thought I lost you when that man stabbed you and you were lying unconscious in front of me."

He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks between his huge palms. "No one can separate us, angel. Even God doesn't have the right, only death can separate us."

I nodded with glossy eyes and trembling lips. "I hate you, Phi." This caught him off guard. His expression turned dark.

"What? You know what you said—" But I cut him off midway.

"Because I love you so much that it hurts really bad. That's why I hate you." His expression lit up like a kid who got free tickets for the Marvel Civil War movie. I chuckled.

"I too love you so much, but it doesn't hurt because I love the pain it gives me for loving you." He confessed, grinning widely.

He again embraced me tightly, leaving no place for oxygen, but I just shrugged it off and snaked my legs around his waist. "Take me to my bed," I whispered.

"As you wish, my angel." I smiled at this, feeling close to my love.

After settling me on the soft mattress, he broke the hug, and I watched him, but my face heated at the sight because I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice he was naked; only a towel was around his waist, showing his toned abs and his Greek god-like body.

I felt hot, like someone just put me in the Sahara desert. I turned my gaze to the other side. "W-Why a-are you o-out like t-t-this?" I stammered and heard a chuckle beside me.

I glared at him. "What? I was just bathing, is it wrong?" He said, acting innocent while sitting beside me. I flustered and started punching him in the chest.

"Oi oi oi oi l-let me explain-oi." I got on him, leaning in, I bit his neck hard, making a bluish-purple mark. He grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "Don't be angry, angel. It was just that I was bathing and heard your confession. I immediately got out from there and saw you were trying to hurt yourself. I didn't overthink about my outfit."

He explained, and I sighed, feeling something poking my butt, realizing it wasn't a good position for us. Honestly, I could see his lust-filled eyes.

I quickly got up from the bed and noticed a tent forming behind the fabric of the towel.

"Don't worry; I can handle this. You should rest for now until you get better," he smiled and got up from the bed, making me lie on it.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead, watching me with pure adoration. "Sleep tight, angel." I nodded. He called a nurse to change the drips before going inside the bathroom.

Time skip

No one's POV

Kim took the courage, ready to face his parents. He connected the call, and the huge screen showed a lady on the ventilator and a man sitting beside her bed.