An Unidentified person

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

No One's POV

Macau was in his study in the demon realm and was engrossed in searching for a solution or any clue to find his dad's evil Intentions.

"If he is with Hades then he must've prepared everything but he hasn't attacked porchay till now. What could be his plan or is he waiting for the right time?" He whispered eying a book.

He snapped from his thoughts when he heard his study's door open revealing a lady with a stern look on her face.

"What happened, Aunt Marin?" He asked her.

"What are you doing, Macau?" She said taking a seat on the nearest couch. "I saw you've been in your study since last night, is something bothering you?" His aunt asked with a worried face.

"Hmm." He sighed and told her everything that happened till now and how he was planning something with his father.

"Your dad still wants revenge, huh?" She said with a stoic face.

"Yeah, he wants to take revenge against Chay but he hasn't taken any action and I am afraid about his plan." He said with a frown.

They sat in silence when Marin spoke. " I think one person can help you but it's dangerous to meet him, even if he has your problem's solution. It is difficult to meet him." She said sparking a light of hope in Macau's eyes.

"If he can help me protect Chay, then I can do anything," Macau said and Marin told him about the person which made Macau's eyes widen in shock.

"Do you think you can do it?" Marin asked worried about her sister's only child.

"I will and you don't have to worry about me, Aunt," Macau said giving her a small smile.

In human realm

Kim woke up when he felt someone's weight on his chest. When he saw it was Chay he smiled caressing Chay's hair making the boy squirm in his sleep while mumbling something making Kim cooed at his cuteness.

He was engrossed watching porchay but someone yelling his name disturbed him. He turned his head towards the door. When Sem entered the cabin without noticing Chay, his face was hidden in Kim's chest and Kim's head was blocking the view.

"What the fuck are you doing Kim? Sleeping at this time don't you know we have---huh!!! What chay is doing here?" Sem yelled when he went in front of Kim and watched Kim hugging Chay protectively.

"You stupid piece of shit, are you trying to manipulate him?" Sem yelled and Kim covered Chay's ear so he wouldn't hear Sems cursing.

"Stop it sem or Chay will hear you." He whispered not wanting to disturb his angel's sleep.

"But what is he doing here?" Sem whispered back.

when Kim pulled away from Chay and sat on his chair Sem also sat in front of Kim.

"Now spit," Sem said stoically, Kim sighed and told him everything about how Chay gained his memories back.

"But how did it happen?" Sem asked getting suspicious.

"I don't know how this happened. and when? He just gained his memories anyway." He said glancing at Chay.

"And about his one-sided love, do you know who can be the person?" Kim's eyes darken just at the thought of Chay loving someone else.

"Don't know I was so happy that I didn't even ask him about the most important thing." Kim clenched his fist frowning.

"What if someone manipulated him to distract you?" Sem said and Kim agreed unconsciously