Shattered Realities

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

No one's POV

"Finally, the shi-qing is mine. Now, every demon, vampire, angel, and even god will be under my control," Nukpana laughed maniacally, his voice echoing in the dark surroundings.

He muttered something under his breath when more spirits started gathering around the tomb where Chay was scared of being surrounded by a bunch of dark entities floating in the air.

"Chay!!!" Sem yelled. When Chay noticed him, he began to cry even more. Nukpana then cast a spell, causing Chay to fall unconscious. Sem, unable to see Chay's state, was about to go to him but was halted by Fumiya.

"What happened? let me get him out of there, can't you see he is scared." Sem snapped at fumiya.

"Avoid that place. Do you know who these spirits are? Your exorcism won't suffice here. These spirits are exceptionally potent, far beyond your usual encounters." Fumiya stated sternly.

Sem gulped. "Then what should we do?"

"Do not meddle in their affairs or you will be reduced to ashes." A familiar voice cautioned them from behind. They turned to see Lucifer with a sly grin. Fumiya sensed he had a plan.

"But how? Kim is hurt, Chay is surrounded by a bunch of spirits and Nukpana has gotten the shi-qing ." Sem questioned.

"Are you sure?" Lucifer arched his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"What?" He asked back, turning around to see every spirit being consumed by the sword one by one. Something ominous began emanating from Kim's body, now lying on the tombstone beside Porchay, who was unconscious. "What the hell is happening?"

"As I mentioned earlier, the primary target was Kim, not Porchay. Porchay was merely used to attract the spirits and provoke the beast inside Kim.," Fumiya confessed.

"Fumiya, you still didn't connect all the dots." Lucifer snickered.

Fumiya watched him in utter confusion when it hit him like it was already clear but he wasn't able to see it, it was there from the start.

"Ha, we still had a person from the beginning of the tale that we hadn't even noticed." Lucifer played as usual, but deep down, he desired to tear Nukpana's head off for hurting Porchay. He could easily resolve the issue with a snap of his fingers, but he refrained. It would go against his principles.

"Who?" He asked but got interrupted by a bang sound behind him when he saw Kim was standing there like he wasn't stabbed a few moments ago. 

Now Sem was confused but fumiya now understood everything. He turned to face Lucifer who was grinning widely, then he took the signal and grabbing Sem's wrist he got out of there immediately.  

"What the hell fumiya? leave me now." Sem yelled and tried to loosen the grip but fumiya didn't let him, he just carried him in bridal style making Sem gasp and hold Fumiyas neck for support.  "You idiot," Sem said in embarrassment but it only made fumiya chuckle.

Now back to Kim and other's

When Nukpana was conducting his rituals, a sudden force struck him, making him stumble and crash heavily to the ground with a loud thud, his sword still in hand. "H-How c-could you?" he stuttered.

He glanced up and noticed Kim hovering in the air with a grimace, "Forget it, seems like that wasn't sufficient for you, huh? Let me examine this sword as well." he smirked and presented the sword to Kim, who approached Nukpana and inquired, "Do you believe this is Shi-Qing?" He inquired with a chuckle.