Two devil's behind angelic face

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

No one's POV

Kim sat on his seat and watched porchay with a mischievous expression. "So, what did he said?" He asked.

Chay thought for a moment before answering. "I don't know." He said frowning a bit.

Kim cocked an eyebrow."Oh, Coz he was looking so nervous before saying it and the way he was watching you, "He pauses and frowns. "I don't think it was nothing."

"What happened, Phi" Chay asked with a worried face but Kim just put on his poker face and averted his eyes. Porchay sighed and got to the other side where Kim was facing.

"What happened Phi? Are you feeling tired?" Chay asked checking Kim's forehead but Kim slumped back on his seat still angry.

Chay got irritated and turned the chair around putting his hands on either side of the chair. "Now tell me, what happened? Why are you sulking?" He asked and Kim sighed.

"You were-" He paused.

"I was? what?" Chay asked frowning.

"You were looking so close with the kid and I was feeling jealous coz your whole attention was on him," Kim said.

"Oh, but phi He is my patient and it's my work to take care of them."

"But still you shouldn't get this close to others," Kim said with an authoritative tone.

"Only this reason made you angry, Hmm I told you already I only love you," Chay said cupping Kim's cheeks making Kim's grin wider. "So, Is my phi still angry at me?" He asked in an innocent voice.

"yes"

"What? But I told you already."

"Still yes."

"So, what do you want me to do, Do you want an ice cream treat?" Chay asked tilting his head like a puppy. But Kim has other Ice-cream plans,

He pulled chays body colliding with his making chay yelp at sudden action.

Chay put his arms around Kim's neck for support and his legs on either side of Kim's.

"Phi'Kim!!!!!!." Chay let out a whine but the older one just smirked.

"Now I will take my ice cream." Kim said making chay gulp.

"W-what?"

Kim gripped Chay's chin firmly and brought his lips connecting with Chay's. He grabbed Chay's waist closing the gap between them.

He sucked on chays lower lip chay opened his mouth to breathe but Kim slipped his wet and cold tongue inside chays hot mouth.

"Mmmrgh" Kim moaned at the feeling of Chay's hot carven.

Chay whimpered at the cold sensation and tangled his fingers in Kim's hair, it passed electricity through his body.

Kim sucked on chays tongue and gave him open mouth kisses, taking the boy's breath away.

Kim pulled from the kiss a string of saliva connected their lips before giving a peck on Chay's lips.

He starts trailing butterfly kisses from chays jaw line to his neck.

Chay tilted his head giving more excess for Kim to mark Chay. He sucked on chays soft skin making red-bluish marks on it.

Chay groped Kim's hair feeling so pleasured by Kim's action which only turned on Kim more because Chay was straddling Kim's hardened crotch under the fabric of his clothing.