Only Your smile can wash my anger

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

No one's POV

"Who are you?" Kim asked confused.

"Haa, I don't know why everyone asks me this question again and again." The unknown man said with an amused grin on his face.

"Who are you?" Kim again asked coz the energy the man was emitting was somehow similar to both an angel and a devil but his appearance was normal.

"Woh, you forget my face easily huh, then it can't be helped." His expression changes to a stoic one. "the one you are desperately searching for, I am Fumiya Takahashi, the soul snatcher or according to the Bible, grim reaper."

Kim watched him with eyes full of anger. "you were the one who warned me ."

"Correct." Fumiya said.

"But what do you want? Chay or his soul." Kim said then the negative energies started to take over him."Spill it!!!" He said gritting his teeth and his eyes were crimson.

Fumiya watched him with no expression."No, not for chay." He said trying to calm the man.

"Then what?" Kim asked getting a hold of him.

"I have something more terrifying to say." He said and started telling Kim, his conversation with Hades.

Flashback

"Your main target isn't porchay." Fumiya said making the man gulp.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Hades growled.

"Truth, it's a truth, am I right?" Fumiya stated.

"Even if it's the case you don't have any right to disobey me." The man greeted his teeth.

"Ha, what position are you in to order me." Fumiya scoffed.

"Oh, the revolution started huh." The man smirked.

"What do you think mas-oops my mistake, Mr.Nukpana Amarin," Fumiya said smirking at the man.

"Wh-what is t-this behaviour? Are you out of your mind?" The man tried to defend himself.

"I am not but you are." He stated. "A man who is taking revenge for his dead son, who isn't even dead, right?"

"Do you have any proof?" The man grinned. Fumiya thought for a moment.

"Right I don't have any evidence against you and I am also a new grim reaper." Fumiya sighed with a frown.

"So, now you don't have any proof and you tried to humiliate me, I will seal you in nether for eternity." The man stated with a smirk.

"Hmm, you are right." Fumiya paused. "But what proof you have that you are hades?"

"What?" The man asked with a suspicious look.

"Your main target is porchay, that's what you said when you handed me his case but what took my interest is that porchay is a child of god that means he had a golden soul core that will help you to control every realm but-" He paused.

"But what?"

"To control the devils you need evil powers too."

"Huh, you think what I am doing is my personal issue." The man growled.

"I am talking about your other target," Fumiya stated with a firm look.

"And who is it? macau that good for nothing son." The man mocked.

" yeah you are right, but when did I tell you about Macau and how do you know?" Fumiya smirked coz he was winning this conversation, and the man's smile dropped. "Looks like I've caught the nerve right?"