"A Quick Escape"

You follow Janson into a small interrogation room. You sit down and he sits opposite you with a warm smile.
"Y/N, I'm sure you're confused as to why I asked to speak to you. Well I've recovered your WICKED file..."
You narrow your eyes, "How...?" you ask quietly.
Janson smirks, "When we raided WICKED headquarters, we collected the files. Yours is very...surprising." He says calmly. He gets up and walks to a draw in the corner. Inside the draw, he pulls out a file. He returns to his seat and places the file infront of you.

You start reading through the file. There's a photo of you, with your name and date of birth.
"Sorry to spring this on you but I thought you should know..." Janson says, with the same facial expression.
"Know what?" you ask, turning the page.
"You were a WICKED employee..."

You freeze, "I worked with WICKED...?"
Janson nods, "Yeah, so I'm just wondering...can we trust you?"
You look up at Janson, "Of course...I don't even remember I worked for them."
Janson smiles and stands up, "Try to keep Thomas in line...and your memories, if I'm right, the needle we gave you during your medical should slowly start to recover your memories." Janson says, as you stand up.
"Okay." you say, smiling at him.
"You can return to your bunk now. We'll be seeing each other soon."

*

You enter the bunk and see Newt waiting for you. Minhos on his bed, Teresa is sitting on the floor and Winston is just standing there.
"Where's Thomas?" you ask, looking around.
Newt shrugs, "Aris dragged him into that vent there."
Teresa giggles a little, "I can't believe Thomas tried to start a fight."
You smile a little.
Minho sits up, "So, why did Janson want you?"
You look down at the ground, "He had my WICKED file...I-" you start to say, but you're interrupted by a loud clang.
Thomas crawls out of the vent, "We gotta go, guys...now!" He says in a panic, rushing to the door and locking it.
"What? Why? Thomas!" You say, getting his attention.
Newt puts a hand on Thomas's shoulder, "Mate, what's going on?"

"Dr Ava Paige...she's alive!" Thomas says in a rush.
Minho sits up suddenly, "Wait...what?"
Winston narrows his eyes, "Who's alive?"
"It's WICKED! Jansons with WICKED!"

Everyone freezes.
"What...no..." You say, but Thomas gets down into the vent again.
"Come on, quick!" He says to everyone.

Newt, Teresa and Winston follow Thomas. Minho looks at you, "Come on Y/N..." He says, climbing into the vent.
You hear a loud knock on the door, "Get this door open!" you hear Janson shout from the other side.

The door swings open and Janson runs in with some gaurds.
"Y/N! NOW!" Thomas shouts, as Janson turns to you.
"Y/N, do not go anyway." Janson says, holding a gun, but not aiming it at you.
You panic and quickly climb into the vent. Thomas pulls you along as you hear Janson shout, "FIND THEM. NOW!"
You and the other Gladers jump out of the vent and run to the exit door. It's locked and Thomas desperately tries to open it with the keycard.

Suddenly, you start to remember something. It comes back to you in a flash....

Memory:
Janson walks up to you, "Hey, Y/N. We've been running some tests...we think these kids are the cure."
"So you think it'll be over soon...we'll find a cure?" You ask eagerly.
Janson nods at you, "Very soon...then we can be together."

"Y/N!" Newt shouts, shaking you.
You quickly realise that you were almost daydreaming, "I'm sorry...I-"
You say, but you hear running footsteps from the end of the corridor.

"The door won't open!" Thomas shouts, trying desperately to swipe the keycard.
"Thomas!" Janson shouts from the end of the corridor.
You all turn to Janson.
"You kids won't survive out in the scorch. You're safe here." Janson says as the gaurds behind him raise their guns.
Thomas walks up to Janson, "Oh yeah? And I suppose WICKED is good?"

Janson sighs, and smirks a little, "Thomas, Thomas,Thomas...always causing trouble..." Janson says, almost mockingly.
"Thomas...we need to go...now!" Minho shouts, as the door opens.
Aris is on the other side, "Hey guys." Aris says with a wave.
Janson turns to you, "Y/N, don't go through that door...you might not remember now...but-" Thomas cuts Janson off as he runs to the door.
"Y/N, DONT LISTEN TO HIM!" Thomas shouts at you as he reaches the door and turns to you.

"Y/N, when you get your memories back, you'll see..." Janson says, approaching you slowly.
"Janson, you're with WICKED...I can't trust you!" You say, backing away to the door.
"So are you." Janson says, stopping in his tracks.
Minho raises an eyebrow, "What...?"
"Y/N, we don't have time!" Teresa shouts.
You turn and run through the door, with Janson shouting after you, "Y/N!"

The door slams shut and Janson bangs on the glass, trying to open the door.

Thomas flips Janson off with a smug smile.
"You little shit..." Janson says in anger.

You all turn and run to the main door as it opens slowly.