The Wizard and I

Varian: Did that really just happen? Have I actually understood? This weird quirk I've tried to surpress or hide- Is a talent that could help me meet the Wizard-If I make good-So I'll make good-When I meet the wizard, once I prove my worth, And then I meet the Wizard, What I've waited for since, Since birth! And with all his Wizard wisdom by my looks he won't be blinded, Do you think the Wizard is dumb? 

Varian: Or like villagers so small-minded? No! He'll say to me "I see who you truly are, a boy on whom I can relay" and that's how we'll begin. The Wizard and I. Once I'm with the Wizard, my whole life will change, 'Cuz once your with the Wizard no one thinks your strange, No father is not proud of you, No sister acts ashamed, And all Carona has to love you when by the Wizard you're acclaimed, And this gift or this curse that I have inside maybe at last I'll know why when we are hand in hand. 

Varian: The Wizard and I, and one day he'll say to me "Varian, a boy who is so superior, shouldn't a boy who's so good inside have a matching exterior? and since folks here to an obsurde degree seem fixed on your verdigris would it be alright by you if I degreenifiy you?" And of course that's not important to me "Alright! Why not?" I'll reply, Oh, what a pair we'll be the Wizard and I, Yes, what a pair we'll be the Wizard and.....Unlimited, my future is unlimited and I've had a vision almost like a prophecy.

Varian: I know it sounds a little crazy and true, the vision's hazy but I swear some day there'll be a celebration throughout Carona that's all to do with me!! And I'll stand there with the Wizard feeling things I've never felt 

Varian: And though I'd never show it I'd be so happy I could melt! And so it will be for the rest of my life and I want nothing else till' I die held at such high esteem! When people see me they will scream for half of Carona's favorite team: The Wizard.........and I!!!!