Popular

Rapunzel: Whenever I see someone less fortunate than I and let's face it.... Who isn't less fortunate than I? My tender heart tends to start to bleed and whenever someone needs a makeover I simply have to takeover I know I know exactly what they need and even in your case.....

Rapunzel: Though it's the toughest case I've yet to face! Don't worry! I'm determined to succeed follow my lead and yes indeed You..... Will...... Be.... Popular! You're gonna be popular I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to girls little ways to to flirt and flounce (Squeal)

Rapunzel: I'll show you what shoes you wear and how to fix your hair everything that really counts to be popular I know about popular and with some assist from me to be who you'll be instead of dreary who you were.... Well, are .....

Rapunzel: There's nothing that can stop you from becoming popular.... Lar! La la la la. We're gonna make you popular! When I see depressing features, I remind them on their own behalf to think of celebrated heads of state or especially great communicators did they have brains or knowledge?

Rapunzel: Don't make me laugh! They were popular please, it's all about popular it's not about aptitude it's about the way your viewed so it's very shewed to be very very popular like me!  

Varian: This is never going to work!

Rapunzel: Oh Var, you mustn't think that way anymore! Your whole life is about to change... and all because of me.  Okay, stand.... I will turn your frock into a handsome tuxedo! 

Varian stands up as Rapunzel picks up her wand and waves it

Rapunzel: Tuxedo!!!!!! 

Nothing happens to Rapunzel repeats what she just said 

Rapunzel: Tuxedo!!!!!

Still nothing happens so Rapunzel taps her wand on the bed 

Rapunzel: Is this thing on? 

Varian: Do you want be to try?

Rapunzel: No I've got it!

Rapunzel throws the wand down 

Rapunzel: Oh, just wear the frock.... It's nice! Now, I'll show you how to flip your bangs: Flip flip. Or you could use your hand. Or you could use your whole body.

Rapunzel falls on the bed and squeals 

Rapunzel: Now for the finishing touch 

Rapunzel goes to her dresser and pulls out some goggles. She places them on Varian's head.

Rapunzel: Why, Varian, Look at you, You're handsome. (Hands Varian a mirror)

Varian after looking in the mirror

Varian: I-I have to go 

Varian runs off

Rapunzel: Your welcome!

Rapunzel admires herself in a mirror

Rapunzel: And though you protest your disinterest, I know clandestinely.... Your gonna grin a bear it your newfound popularity, La la la la, You'll be popular! just not quite as popular as me!!!!