JAY THE BUBBLE BUTT CHAV

Jay was well known on the Green End Estate for his shitty attitude, always being in trouble with the police and most of all, his juicy fat bubble arse. He could be spotted hanging around the ends at all hours, and even from the top floor of the block of flats, his globular cheeks could be seen protruding obscenely from his tight grey trackies. When he sped round the block on his bike, his meaty cakes jiggled and vibrated on the seat, inspiring raging hard ons from the lads and blokes watching him fly away, cig in his mouth to drop off to his regulars around the way.

19 years old and standing at 5"10 with smooth olive skin, cropped dark hair with taunting eyes and a slit in his eyebrow, jay was an extremely fuckable scally lad. Paired with his big ripe peach and his lack of any regard towards the rules, he was very popular on the estate ... especially with the boys.

It was something that was never discussed openly amongst the men and the lads in the rough working class neighbourhood, but plenty had had the pleasure of getting up close and nasty with jay behind closed doors, the thing is jay wasn't just a chav boi with a big fat arse, he was a chav boi with a big fat arse that demanded to be fucked by as many cocks as possible, and spunked deep full of as many loads as he could get up that sweet pink fuck hole.

Any where he could get it, and the dirtier the better...

On a blazing afternoon in mid August, Jay was hanging out on the balcony with the lads, hand down his pants, guzzling cans of lager, spitting over the edge and passing around spliffs as usual. As they jostled and joked around over the loud grime music playing from inside the flat, jay, with his plump arse balancing on the railing of the balcony, happened to look over his shoulder at the flats opposite, and caught sight of the fit footy coach who lived there with his bird.

6 ft with a shaved head and a broad chest, he stood at his window shirtless- where he had been stood for who knows how long. He held eye contact with jay, who had adopted a mischievous knowing smirk on his handsome face.

Coach Ryan winked at the drunk chav from across the courtyard of the block of flats, licking his lips as his eyes travelled up and down from jays face to his ample booty, hanging over the railing with a visible wet patch running down the crack of his tight grey cotton Adidas shorts, between his beefy cheeks. He flashed jay a devilish grin, groping his stiffy through his black joggers and winked, beckoning the lusty scally lad over.

Feeling the familiar crave in his sweaty hole, he hopped down from the railing of the balcony.

"Catch u in a bit lads yeah?" As he made his way along the front of the flats, letting out a belch.

"Safe bro." the boys called out, discreetly watching his round bubble bouncing ridiculously in his shorts with every step.

He bounded down the stairs, his hungry hole clenching in excitement at the coach's meat he had just witnessed.

A few moments later her rapped his knuckles on the front window of coach Ryan's flat, around the other side of the building so the lads wouldn't catch sight of him.

The door opened quietly, and the coach appeared, his bright blue eyes sparkling and his rounded pecs dripping with beads of sweat from the scorching heat of the afternoon.

ass.

"Be a good slut and do it properly boi. First u gotta get a good whiff off daddy's cock."