A simple request

"So, you are completely aware when you're in wolf-mode, right?"

Lucas' voice came out a little shakier than he intended, but it wasn't out of fear. It was out of anticipation for what he was about to ask his boyfriend to do for the first time in their two-year-long relationship.

Jace huffed in laughter. "Yeah. I've told you before: It's all me. With a weird urge to just haul ass in no particular direction through the woods all night."

They were hanging out on his bed, cuddling and just quietly enjoying each other's company while a playlist of indie rock played from Lucas' open laptop.

Lucas was laid on top of his boyfriend's broad chest, content as Jace ran a large hand through his hair. He had broken the silence between them with his question seemingly out of nowhere. Not really though. The idea had been on his mind for a long time.

"I wouldn't be taking advantage of you then," he murmured.

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me while you're turned."

There was no answer right away, as Lucas suspected. He looked up at Jace and was met with a wordless, wide-eyed gaze.

He sucked in a breath, feeling the heat of embarrassment rushing into his face. "I'm sorry. Did I cross a line? I know it's really weird. You don't have to—"

"No!" Jace interjected. "No, babe. I'm into it. Super into it. Just surprised me."

Lucas sighed in relief. "So...you'll do it?"

"Yeah. I mean, as long as you're absolutely sure about it."

"Very sure," Lucas said. "I've been thinking about it since the first time I saw you like that."

Jace gave an inquisitive hum. "Oh?"

Lucas had certainly jerked off to the thought more than once. It had surprised him when his fantasy shifted to it one night, but he had never cum so hard in his life until then. He wanted this so bad. His cock twitched in interest from the thought of it.

"Yeah." Lucas paused, swallowing hard. "Just...being on all fours with your huge weight on me, pounding me hard and fast into the mattress like a wild animal."

"You want me to mount you?" Jace's heartbeat had started to thunder.

Lucas nodded. "And do you guys knot? Like dogs?"

"Yeah," Jace said after clearing his throat which did nothing to help the huskiness that had settled into it. "There's...there's always a lot of cum too."

Lucas groaned, rubbing his growing erection against Jace's hip. "I wanna know how it feels."

"Fuck," Jace hissed, finally removing his hands from where they had been tightly gripping Lucas' tank top to roughly grab his ass. "I'll do it. I'll do it, babe."

Lucas let his hand explore under Jace's shirt, deciding the rest of this conversation could happen later. "We can talk about specifics tomorrow."

"Good. Because you've gone and got me rock hard right now—take care of it."

"Ass," Lucas said, smirking.