DORM ROOM DICK DOWN 2

He pulled out and pushed in again, this time sending in a full five inches. My stretched walls sang with joy! The sensation of being filled, the intense pleasure of my nerve bundle being jammed, all while laying under this hairy beast was amazing!

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I squeaked with each inch.

After another minute of humping and squirming, I finally felt them: his nuts. They were mashed up against my taint which meant he was balls deep, and boy did I feel it!

"OoooooOoOoO!! Uhhhh!! Simon! Take it out, dude! Take it out!! It's so fucking big!!" My ass spasmed as I tried to expel the foreign object.

"Fuuuck, that feels so good. Keep squeezin' your hole for me, baby. Milk my dick."

Shit! My struggles only turned him on!

"Unnhhh!!! Unnnnnnhhhh!!!!"

I was in fight or flight mode, scrambling like a maniac, but Simon held me still in his bear grip.

"Shhhh, baby, quiet down. I got you, I got you..."

He kissed all along my neck, relaxing my body. It calmed me down and we laid quietly while my insides molded to him. When they finally did it actually felt really good--being all stuffed up. My prostate was stimulated beyond belief and with each squeeze along his shaft I received more pleasure.

But it still wasn't lost on me that I was utterly impaled, unable to move while Simon claimed me. I felt like a stuck pig, a kebob, and even though getting fucked is the most emasculating act, it felt wonderful.

There you go, sweetie, you're alright," he comforted while stroking my face. "I'm all up inside you now. All 8 inches, just like I knew I would."

He maneuvered his head so we were eye to eye and continued to speak sweetly while brushing my bangs to the side.

"You made it so easy for me, Matty. Let me come right in and take you over. Never even fought me. Not once." He kissed my forehead. "Is that cuz you know your place, baby?"

I cringed and tried to turn away but it was impossible. It was so painful to admit that I wanted this, that I wanted to be fucked in the ass like a bitch. But that ship had already sailed. I was a butt boy now, so I nodded pathetically at Simon.

"That's right, baby, you know your place. Under me with spread legs. Just where you're 'sposed to be."

Simon slowly withdrew his cock and the tight suction caused an embarrassingly loud plop. He chuckled and slid back in, then began a series of mouth-watering grinds. They were slow and controlled, each calm thrust dominating my psyche. Simon never let me look away while he took me.

"UUUHHHH!!!" I wailed with sheer ecstasy as his cock drove deeper, punching my prostate until it bruised.

He shoved two fingers in my mouth and told me to suck. I was glad he did because he then sped up, yanking his whole horsecock out with each hump before ramming it back in. He eventually had to cover my mouth which forced me to breathe through my nose. I was getting plowed, Simon's sweat dripping onto me, his face red with passion, mine frozen in terror and ecstasy.

"Get up," he huffed after a bit more fucking.

He'd pulled out and stood up. I looked back at him with wild, confused eyes as he fully removed the jeans that had been around his ankles.