Punishment for the Crime

The thing in the tank beneath him was getting restless. He could hear it moving in the ooze that kept it alive, soft little keening cries only just audible through the thick, bullet proof glass. It was hungry and he, Kite, was its meal.

He squirmed slightly against the padded metal sling that held him suspended above the tank. It might have been comfortable if he wasn't facing the tank. The only things keeping him to the sling were the series of thick leather cuffs and his weight pressed against them painfully. His entire body ached with the stress of trying to keep his body tense.

Kite was completely naked, except for a blindfold, and the room he was in was being kept cold, presumably because the thing in the tank preferred it that way. Or maybe they just liked to see him shiver.

He could hear them too. The viewing public, waiting none too patiently for the moment his case was decided. Theft was a pathetic and petty crime and the Alderi people liked to punish its criminals accordingly. A page had been set up for him on the Criminal Punishment site and, eventually, enough votes would tally up on one side of the argument or the other and he would be acquitted or the thing in the tank got its meal. Kite had watched similar punishments being dealt out and he was ashamed to say he'd very much enjoyed the spectacle. Some people enjoyed it so much, they'd pay to watch from the gallery that surrounded the room Kite was hung in.

Kite could imagine the slick tentacles sliding up from the tank, leaving a trail of ooze up his inner thigh... He felt himself twitch in response to the thought and told himself to think about something else.

The problem was, he almost wanted the vote to go against him. He'd watched others be given to the creatures like the one below him and he'd watched the horror turn to reluctant then overwhelming pleasure. He'd watched them writhe, buck, scream for more. The only true punishment was the humiliation, in Kite's mind anyway. Kite had no-one to be humiliated by, no-one who'd judge him for craving those slick, sliding tentacles.

The thing sloshed around in its ooze and Kite wondered if it could sense his excitement. It did, after all, feed on cum, so perhaps it was sensitive to others emotions. Maybe it just detected his heart rate rising.

He hung there for another half an hour, listening to the shifting of butts on seats, small coughs and muted conversation. He guessed that many of the viewers in the gallery would be keeping themselves amused with vibrating butt plugs and dildos. Their calm, serene smiles would hide the fact they were building themselves slowly to the first of, they would hope, many wonderful orgasms. He had seen punishment sessions where the entire viewing gallery was one massive gangbang once the punishment really got going. Those sweet, innocent smiles were replaced with wicked grins, wide, open expressions of pure ecstasy and, of course, hidden completely behind someone's thrusting ass as they took a mouthful of cock.

Something hit the top of the glass tank with a dull thunk. The thing could definitely sense him struggling to keep calm. His cock was starting to get hard and he realised it must be showing because whispers came from the viewing gallery.

Suddenly, a cool female voice spoke. 'The vote has now closed. Kite Liro, you are sentenced to three hours with the Xylax, after which you will be free to go. Your punishment will begin in five minutes.'

A cheer went up from the viewing gallery and Kite felt his cock harden. He was going to get it. The best fuck of his life, here and now.

There was a click of machinery and then the sling was rotating, turning him round so he was sitting on it, like he was lying on a couch, his ass significantly lower than the rest of him. His legs were spread out and there was a large portion of the seat bit around his ass that was completely missing. The sling shifted further, keeping his ass low but bending his back slightly and tilting his head back. It was, Kite reflected, actually quite comfortable, like lying on the edge of his bed, with his head and shoulders dangling over the side.