TRAINING HIS ASS

This is the first time I was gonna hit the new gym in my neighborhood. I'm not going there to pile up muscle or anything of that sort. When it comes to my body, I'm mostly confident in my skinny frame. My height is average at 5'9.

Basically I'm going to clear my head. I'm a 20 year old down on his luck. School is a mess, and I've struggled to build meaningful relationships. So while others are probably there to get their dream body. To be as muscular as The Rock or John Cena, I'm there to vent my anger and frustration for two hours.

I carry nothing but a black tote bag. My attire is a blue pair of joggers, a silk t-shirt that fits more on the beach and the only pair of sneakers I have. A pair of sneakers that I swore to use on special events only. I hear a sound behind and see a woman carrying a red Nike gym bag on her shoulders. She's brown skinned, jacked from head to toe and much taller than me. She's probably over 6ft tall.

Once she notices I'm oogling at her, she waves and I turn my head forward. I'm naturally shy but this made my cheeks heat up. I plug my earphones and run towards the gym, already feeling embarrassed. I'm clueless as I reach there. Nobody tells me how to operate the machines. Quickly, I jump on the stationary bike and pedal my embarrassment away as she walks in.

The gym is filled with muscular hot dudes that trigger the bisexual side of me but once she walks in, my eyes go to her first and foremost. I gulp and my breathing speeds as she approaches me. I remind myself to act cool and put on an unbelieving poker face.

"Hey, you're new here?" She asks and I nod. She grins. This makes me nervous. "Of course. That was obvious. You're not supposed to start with this, silly."

Now I want to bury my face in the stand. She's changed from her jacket to a pink sports bra that shows her pointed nipples while revealing her glorious abs and biceps for all to see. Her biker shorts show her curves fully.

"Looks like you need a trainer," she says. "I'm Alexa. I can do that for you and for this first time, I'll do it for free. Are you down?" I silently nod again while freaking out inside. "Okay, youngin. Hop on the treadmill for 20 minutes. After every five minutes increase the speed by two."

Without hesitation, I hop off the bike and on the treadmill. She supervises me and corrects a lot of my errors. After that, she hands me two 10kg dumbbells and asks me to lift. When I smile smugly at the ease, she replaces them with 30kg ones and my elbows nearly give out. I drop them hard on the floor as she attends to me.

"Maybe we should focus on some stretching instead. Yoga poses too." She hurries and grabs a mat, spreading them outside. "Now raise your arms and stretch. After that, lie on your back and raise your legs up to touch your hand up. Let's see how you do these two."

I do as she says, starting by stretching out my body and then raising my legs in the air. She coughs, telling me to lift both legs up. I struggle with it but she eases me down, making my legstouch the back of my head. She touches my joggers and fondles my crotch. I gasp and break the position but she shakes her head.

"You'll need to try that again. Stand up and face me with your back." I nod without thinking and she proceeds to stretch out my arms and my back, cracking all the stiff bones. I moan as she delicately massages my standing body. "That's nice, I know this will make you feel better."

"It sure does."

"Good boy." She lets go of me and pushes me to the floor as the eyes of the others turn to us. "Ignore them and arch your back then stretch your hands forward." I do that and she slowly walks to my front. "Make sure your face touches the floor." She then goes behind me and spreads my legs, all while I breathe faster. This gets me hard. I gulp.