TRANNY ENCOUNTERS - ESCORT FUCKED

Walking out into the parking lot, I wiped the sweat off my face as I headed to the car. Though it was spring time, the temperature seemed to be rising in Bluehaven fast. Atleast classes for the day were over and I could go home and relax in a nice bath. Just as I sat down in the car, my phone began to buzz.

"Hello, Simone," said a familiar female voice.

"Hello Cherrie," I replied.

"How are you today?" she asked, being polite.

"Good..." I responded.

"Are you free tonight?" asked Cherrie.

I bit my lip as I knew the question was coming. Money had been really tight. Ever since my parents had died it had been really difficult to hold down a steady job and do community college. A girl at college had introduced me to Cherrie who had the answers to my problems. Cherrie ran a very high class escort agency in Bluehaven. It was very hush-hush. Her clientele included some really big names ranging from big shot businessmen to high profile celebrities.

"Do you have a client for me?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a 3 hour appointment," she informed me.

"Who's the client?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. The job is coming through a referral. Usually I would not agree to something like this, but the middle man is someone I know personally and a very old client. So I had to consider it."

"What does this client want?" I asked.

"I was told that this particular client wants someone young, between the age of 20-25, blonde, supple breasts and willing to do anything. So, naturally, I thought of you."

"Cherrie, I don't know. Have you even met this client?"

"No."

"Then how can I just go to client that even you haven't met and vetted."

"It pays more than what you would usually get for a full night."

"How much more?" I asked.

"Two thousand."

I was a bit shocked when I heard the figure. Usually most of the regulars I saw only wanted my company for a couple of hours and it wasn't half the price of what was being offered right now. This was over double and quite enticing.

"Simone?"

"Yes, Cherrie. I'm here," I replied.

"Well, are you interested or not?" she asked.

I silently sat in my seat, staring at the steering wheel, thinking if I should accept this offer.

"Simone, you need to answer me. Otherwise, I need to try to get a hold of one of the other girls."

"I'm still thinking..." I replied.

"Think faster, I need an answer before I hang up on this call," she said sounding a little annoyed.

The money was good. More than I had ever received for anything I had done.

"Simone!"