GIRL'S NIGHT OUT 3

Nikki whimpered after her orgasm but she was clearly ready for more, "Put that hard dick in me baby. Make me cum all over it."

Liyah was rock hard and ready to go. She lifted her dress up over her hips and grabbed her cock, wanting so badly to feel those tight wet sugar walls coddle it and massage it to the point of ecstasy. But before she did anything she thought about her pending virginity. Should she tell Nikki that she's never fucked anything before except her precious juicy mouth today? If she didn't say anything, would Nikki forgive her for coming too fast? It was her first piece of ass and it was oh so luscious. She knew she wouldn't last long.

Liyah shrugged it off and decided that saying anything would ruin the moment. She decided to dive in, literally. She lined up her dick with Nikki's pussy, then tried to push herself in. After Nikki guided her into her slick pussy, Liyah just grabbed Nikki's ass and started pounding away. Somehow, she had fell over into the couch, almost burying Nikki into the couch, but she kept fucking into that wet, slick channel, shaking as she felt her hard nips graze Nikki's back. She brushed her bouncy curls out of her face, then pulled on her friend's hair.

"You ready for me to cum, bitch!"

"Fuck yeah Omar...I mean Liyah! Nut in my pussy you studly bitch!" Nikki gritted through her teeth.

Suddenly, Liyah felt her dick explode inside of Nikki, soaking her pussy. Liyah felt like she was peeing but it was just so much cum. She felt like she was squeezing her very self out of that little hole at the end of her member, huffing and puffing as she finally felt the sweat on her face. Leaning back a little she could see her own cum drip nastily out of her friends open and swollen pussy. She slowly calmed down, coming to rest on top of her friend, her breasts seeming huge as they pressed on her friend's back.

"Whew! That was fun," Liyah said. "Still wanna go to the club?"

"I think we're already there," Nikki said. "Or more like the club was in me. Damn, if I knew you were like that, I would have fucked you years ago!"

Brushing back her friend's hair, Liyah said, "but if we did, we wouldn't have been friends."

"True."

"Dame besos, mamacita," Liyah said before leaning into a long kiss, slipping out of her friend as their tongues wrapped up in each other.

They both knew this was going to be the beginning of something good.

***

The End.