Author's Note

"Everyone is escaping from something or the other. Someone might be escaping from emotional pain, while someone is escaping for their lives to be saved."

Writing this book was on my mind for such a long time. All through the lockdown holidays, I kept getting ideas about an amazing escape book, and I could finally jot my ideas together to write this masterpiece. This book was my second idea after my first book, 'WAS IT ALL FAKED.'

Let me give a cue to the basic plot of the story. This is the story of Helena Harrison, a cold attorney who has had a very tragic incident in her past that turned her into her present self. Years after that incident, she is eventually moving on with her new love, Edwin Roberts, who is now her husband. When she finally gets over her fear of happiness, she finds herself tangled in another major mess. She gets to know that Edwin is not who he seems to be. The moment she gets a hundred percent sure of his real identity, she is all set to escape from him by faking her death along with her brother. But the thing is, will she be able to escape?

I hope you will enjoy reading this story. I hope this book takes you through a tumultuous journey of enigmatic emotions. I hope it imprints an everlasting print on your mindset.

Thank you for considering this book to be worthy of your time. A review carries more weight than the book itself. So, please try to squeeze some time out of your precious routine and let me know your thoughts about this book.

Do not forget to check out the other books written by me. You can find them on my homepage. Happy Reading! <3