PART 14

It was Lucifer, her husband. His eyes were dark in anger, and his evil smile indicated triumph.

'I won Roberts Helena. I won ', he thought.

The lights switched on and Helena could see everything. There were around twenty bodyguards inside the house. The door opened as Daxton entered.

"Helena, let's cook-", he stopped talking as he gasped looking inside the house. He saw him. But what scared him more was that his sister was in his hands.

"It's great to see you Dax", said Edwin as he smirked looking at his pale face. "I see you two changed a lot."

"Sir, who are you? I am Liam. Why are holding my sister like that", he said.

"Mr. Liam Clarke or should I say, Daxton Harrison, drop this act if you want me to act nicely", he said in an intimidating tone.

"You two played it perfectly I must say. It took me a whole month to find this wonderful setup", Lucifer said further.

"Leave Helena", Daxton said.

"Oh come on Daxton! She is my wife, how can I leave her, right Doll", he asked as his lips brushed near her left ear. It sent a shiver down her spine. She mumbled something, which was inaudible because of V's hand.

"You want to talk?"

"Hmmmmm", she mumbled.

"Okay. Speak", he said as he removed his palm from her mouth.

"Pl-please l-let m-me go", she said stuttering as her tears started to fall.

"Shh, do not cry, baby", he said as he wiped her tears. Her whole body was trembling as she sobbed. He held her chin softly, making her look into his eyes.

"Let's go home, my sweet princess", he said. Her eyes widened as she felt a sting in her neck. Looking in that direction, she found a syringe being injected into her. She started to lose consciousness as a couple of tears fell from both her eyes. And, she fainted in his arms.

"Guards, take Daxton with you", said Edwin to half of the guards. Daxton started to struggle in their grip but fainted too after getting jabbed by the sedative.

He turned to a guard who was holding Milo and Cuddles.

"Take them in the second limousine with Daxton", he directed.

"Yes sir", the guard said.

"Noah, get the private jets ready. We are leaving right now", Edwin said as he carried Helena in his arms and went out of the house. Sitting in his limousine, he covered her with a blanket. The chauffeur started driving. Lucifer and Helena were alone in the back seats. One guard sat in the passenger seat while the others came with Daxton in the other limousine. Edwin took a wet wipe and started wiping off her makeup.

"I could not recognize you with this at all. But I recalled your beautiful voice", he whispered as he completely wiped off her makeup. He hugged her tightly and snuggled in her hair, inhaling her scent. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he kissed her forehead. He was so cheerful to meet her again.

"I missed you so much", he whispered. He remembered when he thought he would never be able to feel her again. He adjusted her on his lap and kept her head on his chest. She was sleeping soundly. He gazed at her, thanking the Universe for letting them meet again.

Soon, they reached the airport. Boarding the private jets, they flew off to Sweden.

LUCIFER's POV

Helena, you did such intense planning. I would have never known about all this if Noah did not check the passenger list that day. I was shattered. You never thought of me, did you? I promised you on that day, that I would never let you leave me, didn't I? How could you even think that you would get rid of me so easily? Now that you are here, I will never let you go away from me. NEVER.

END OF LUCIFER's POV

HELENA's POV

I woke up. My head was stinging. I pressed the sides of my head, trying to massage it. I opened my eyes. Blinking a few times, I adjusted to the light of that room. Then I comprehended, that this was not my room!

"Welcome home, baby."