Black Dahlia's Game...

(A/n: Did not realize that Black Dahlia was basically doom slayer...but uh...ripping and tearing innocent people on a daily basis...yikes. Explains a lot.

Anyway here is the second half that I had to shave off the last chapter as to not be too long per chapter. Enjoy!)

***
"Nobody else dies today, Dahlia," Squigly locked eyes with her. I could sense there was a history here.

Though that didn't make her budge in the slightest.

"...Who's the corpse again?" She flatly responded. Though her attention quickly went towards the yipping of the terrier that lay before her. "Oh. How adorable. A hero..."

And she didn't even hesitate. In that moment the ASG had punted the poor thing into the air. Landing with an audible thud atop the table...it was barely recognizable with the force that kick had. Wheezing...gasping as it...

That's enough. I knew that there is nothing we can do about him.

"That's another dead idiot to add to the pile. Anyone want to join Fido~?"

Carol stared at the mangled terrier that was previously so full of life. So full of promise. So easily tossed aside with absolute viciousness.

"..." Carol glared daggers at the ASG...before immediately closing the distance. She already sent spikes that tore through her dress into this assailant.

Black Dahlia returned with a quick grab of the girl's head.

"Guess we have a volunteer," She gleefully smashed Carol into the table, wood splintering. As this happened, the Black Egrets opened fire.

With her literal hand cannon, she was able to block a few shots, before responding in kind with a barrage of her own. Even as I noticed this ASG take a few hits she didn't seem to stop. Not even a flinch.

Carol as I was trying to deflect a few shots going my direction lifted her leg up just enough...as a giant spike tore through the sole of her shoe piercing part of Black Dahlia's veil. Blood dripping as she was injured. Yet again, didn't seem to care.

Her response was to toss Carol into the crowd of Black Egrets swiftly disappearing from view in a violent celebration. Her arm previously a cannon now formed a chainsaw blade, cutting down many in a massacre. Each and everyone without mercy, no real qualms about the damage done around her. Tearing apart this room like a rabid animal.

Squigly had used her personal parasite to summon violet flames to try and slow down this terror. I myself summoned a falchion to strike right at her chainsaw. Sparks flying as we made contact; the Contiello helped.

"Chess Knight? Never killed a Chess Knight before...tell me. Is that armor able to be displayed?" She pressed down harder, her strength suddenly shooting up. Was she not trying before? Mon du.

"Gh..." I felt the floor beneath me crack around my footsteps. Just how much power was grafted onto this ASG?

"You are doing good so far...let's change that!" Black Dahlia produced a knife in her other hand. "Catch!"

And tossed it towards Filia...just about as Carol ruined her shot by grabbing her arm. From the sparks I could barely make out her quickly skewering her right in the ribs. Common wisdom would think it'd slow down an older model...yet she simply relinquished her saw from my sword to push aside Carol. Flinging her a good distance.

"We need to go now!" A surviving agent told Filia who had frozen from the near miss. A scratch could be seen across her temple. "Move! Get her out of here-"