Knight's Honor Trivia #1

Chess Knights
Created by the remains of what was once the European Union, the Chess Knights are a collective of individuals that are bestowed a living weapon when becoming an official 'Knight'. There are also Pawns that serve as the majority of troops, the magic users known as Bishops, and the golems known as Rooks. The King and Queen rarely participate in combat...

Percival
A living weapon wielded by Magnus, prior to his demise. Percival grants the use of a full Chess Knight armory, with lances, swords, spears, shields, etc. to use in combat. While not entirely unique as other versions are given to promoted Pawns, the combat experience this Living Weapon gained while with Magnus makes Duval way more capable than if he had gotten a new Living Weapon...

The War of Three Nations
A historical event caused by a diplomatic disaster in the Gigan Nations, making them attack due to a perceived slight by the other two kingdoms. While bloody, it wasn't until Queen Renoir became the Skullgirl that any hostility was silenced by force...

***

So, this is the Prequel, eh? Never really did prequels, but it's good to experiment. Anyhow, I tried to make Aron Duval different from Isaac Friar in many ways. For one, he is supposed be polite and chivalrous compared to a foul mouthed Irishman with violent tendencies.

It may not have as many notable jokes, but hey, can't have every MC be an A**hole.

Cheers~