Circus Performer/Reunion

Generally speaking, the way Percival was tracking this way wasn't the most reassuring thing, especially with how much gravestones surrounded us. Never one for entering such places, I just focused on Percival's tracking.

"Hm...this place is concerning. Are you trying to kill the cat, Frenchie?" Nadia joked a little. "If so, I'll have a large number two tomb with extra fries, please?"

"My friend must've stuck around here. Another lady like you, in a sense,"

"What? A zombie?" At that moment, I wished she would stop acting like this was some field trip. I know she technically can't die, but there are ways our enemies could circumvent that.

After awhile, I noticed how this graveyard wasn't as equal as I assumed it was. Several tombstones led to larger mausoleums with small engravings. The thing is, most of the fancier ones had men with the name I've heard multiple times; Medici. That name...it's concerning. This neighborhood was a simple suburban caul-de-sac and the fact there was names in this place suggests more of them were living around here. I better take caution as we trek further.

"She is special. And has more experience in this fight than either of us," I spoke, trying to look for the Contiello. Right ahead in the shade of the trees was a familiar shape. I can guess hiding was smart given her undead visage.

There wasn't a clear vantage point for anyone to ambush us, most of the graves being low tombstones. The mausoleums could pose a threat if the Medici truly planned ahead, waiting inside. Only three, possibly able to hold quite a gang if presented the opportunity. Best keep those in mind. Making our way towards Squigly, she was the first to speak.

"Sir Duval? And...uh, who is this?"

"Sup, the names Nadia, but I also go by Miss Fortune," Not even five seconds and Nadia was already being rude by ignoring personal space. Squigly's Parasite growled at this, spooking the cat lady. "OH! That's...hey?"

"Don't 'hey' me. Mind your manners around milady," Leviathan told her with a glare. Nadia simply rolled her eyes at this. "Excuse you?"

"Geez! This guy is very uptight," He growled at that cheeky comment.

"Nadia! Please, not the time for smart comments. *Ahem* Squigly, Leviathan. I see you two found yourself out of the city," I sighed, making myself stand ahead of Nadia as a metaphorical shield. Leviathan was protective of his host, and Nadia's more...casual approach might cause more problems.

"Yes. It took some time, but we managed to follow somebody. That creature we fought that could shapeshift?"

"Huh?" Nadia blinked, confused. She wasn't there, so it was understandable she'd be in the dark.

"Oh...she's here?"

"Okay, who is 'she'?"

"S-Sorry, madame, it's what we assume was an attendant of the Skullgirl, Double. Uh...did you manage to find our other ally?" I asked, with Leviathan groaning. It was obvious that the exchange didn't go well.

"That's the problem...we did. Sampson wasn't happy seeing us, and attacked...last thing we saw of her, she was following somebody,"

"Double?"

"Possibly...anyway, Nadia? I'm guessing you have had an encounter with Duval?" Squigly turned her attention to the cat lady.

Nadia smirked, recounting the events that had transpired earlier today. The fight with the two Medicis and how we were going to attempt to destroy the Skullheart when we gained enough allies. It's too bad that we had to lose Filia. She was a nice girl. Mon du, this makes things complicated. At the very least, we could find the Black Egrets HQ to move forward.