Ch.2 - Guiding a little sun

~~~Demon slayer universe~~~

(Japan - Taisho era)

-Zeno (Alexi) Pov-

A few hours have passed since i come to this universe, The sun had finally gone down and my stroll around this town was nothing but decent if not satisfactory because as soon as i started my walk i witness many mortals showing very little concern for the lives of others beneath them.

And it didn't matter to them in the least if whether the individual is a newborn child or a wrinkly old man, They showed no mercy. It made me really disgusted and i came to realise that they're no different than the very demons of this world as the malice and greed inside their hearts have no end.

Actually it may even suprass that of the demons.

I was currently wandering on the empty night streets until suddenly i hear some weird noises coming from a distance, I teleported to the scene and saw a unknown kid with a mismatched haori. He was holding a black nichirin katana and fighting off against 2 demons with uneven horns who seem to be emerging from down the black puddle in the ground.

Also there was another demon but he was busy fighting against a demon girl who had a bamboo muzzle attached on her mouth, She was surprisingly protecting a civilian behind her who was holding a unconscious women in his arms.

Nobody seem to notice me which was good, I just stood on the sidelines and watched as how things are going to get unfold.

(A few min's later)

These kamado siblings were good but i was expecting a little more, The boy used plain old water breathing instead of the first original breath. 'The sun breathing' which was quite disappointing and his sister just basically used her legs to smash the ground.

Seems like she hasn't developed her blood demon art yet.

I let out a sigh and continue to watch, While i was enjoying the show one of the demon's spotted me and without wasting a single second he rush towards me for the kill and since the kamado siblings have their hands full with the other two demons they only just watch towards me in horror.

However i just smirked because when this lowly creature dared to attack me i manipulated the air around him and turned it into invisible razor sharp blads of air which very easily sliced up his whole body into billions of tiny little pieces.

After turning this demon into horse shit i look back and saw as everyone around me was in complete shock while the other two demons seem to have a terrified look on their faces.

'Dang it! I overdid it again...'

-Pov end-

'U-unreal....That guy killed that demon yet he didn't make a single move...Was that some type of breathing form of his...' The boy thought amazed but his thoughts got interrupted when the stranger shot a pebble at him which didn't hit him but the demon instead who was about to attack him.

"Stop daydreaming you dumb brat and focus!! The fight is still on!!" Alexi shouted at the startled kid who quickly realised his mistake.

??? - "R-right....I'm sorry" The boy apologized before resuming his fight with the demon again.

As they were fighting zeno take a closer look at the kid and realised something about him.

'This kid is way too kind and his soul is the purest which is unlike anyone i have ever seen before but it will pose a serious problem in his path of killing muzan, Plus he's really weak as he is right now. Damn! I just came here to enjoy myself but now it seems i have to extend my stay...' (Alexi)