Ch.3 - Rising of a new sun

~~~Demon slayer universe~~~

(Asakusa, Tokyo - Park)

The atmosphere in the park was quite tense and awkward when the two demons reavel themselves, Tanjiro was really nervous and confused as he didn't catch the scent of these two demons approaching.

The king on the other hand look at the demon duo in complete relaxation with a smirk on his face.

"Well~Well, If it isn't tamayo" (Alexi)

The female demon now know as tamayo raises her eyebrows in surprise while the male demon beside her suddenly gets a little defensive.

"Y-y'know who i am...?" (Tamayo)

"Of course i do, In fact i know everything about you. The day of your birth, Your parents, Your hometown, Your age, Blood type, Height, Body structure, Demon art, Family, Your past relationship to muzan and even the number of people you tormented and killed back in the day" (Alexi)

Hearing this froze down all the time around Tamayo, She stare at the blue haired teen in complete shock of disbelief while sweating profusely. How does this stranger know so much about her and especially when they just met now, These were the only thoughts which were circuling around in tamayo's mind.

Normally she wouldn't buy such statements and think of them as just bad lies but thinking back on what this boy did to muzan made her realise that he isn't lying and if that's true then she has set foot on the really wrong door.

Tanjiro didn't understand much of the conversation but still got into his battle stance because the demon boy who stood beside tanayo gave off a really strong scent of anger and resentment which was directed straight towards alexi.

Plus his grim expression clearly showed that he disliked them from the very bottom of his soul.

??? - "HEY JACKASS!! WATCH YOUR TONGUE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO TAMAYO-SAMA!! UNDERSTAND!!" Shouted the unknown demon boy while oozing every ounce of his hate towards the king.

"Oh~How scary, Tell me you little fucker what are you gonna do if i don't" The king ask mockingly which angered the demon boy even more.

He was about to use his demon art but before he could tamayo extended her hand infront of him, Gesturing the boy to stand down.

??? - B-but...T-tamayo-sama---"

"That's enough yushiro! We are here to talk, Not fight!" Tamayo scolded the demon boy now known as yushiro, He stops on tamayo's command and looks down in shame.

Tamayo then turns her gaze back towards alexi once again, "I apologise for this but please understand that we just came here to talk..." (Tamayo)

"About muzan i presume" Alexi said and tamayo nod her head in response.

"Yes, We have been seeking to destroy that man for years but he's just unbeatable however after watching how easily you brought him down to his knees i truly believe that you have the power necessary to kill muzan, Would you please lend us your aid" Tamayo ask in a pleading tone.

"Not exactly" (Alexi)

"Huh...?" (Tamayo)

"You need to understand something tamayo, Even though i possess the power necessary i won't kill muzan" Alexi's statement shocked everyone.

"B-BUT WHY!! YOU--" (Tamayo)

"The one who will finish his wretched existence will be this kid right here" Alexi said placing his hand over tanjiro's head who looks at him in shock.

"W-what!! M-me but---" (Tanjiro)