Ch.6 - The ultimate martial arts

~~~Demon slayer universe~~~

{Train station}

Right after having a not so peaceful conversation with the demon slayers the king set out on his journey and now is currently standing at the train station, Alongside him stood sumire who was disguised as a human by the king's power.

"Sumire do you feel that" Alexi ask the former upper moon who nods her head.

"Yes my king, This whole train itself is a demon. Given it's presence it must be a lower moon" (Sumire)

"There are no more lower moons left except for the lower 1" (Alexi)

"Oh, Then it must be enmu. That guy's a total creep" Sumire says as she slightly shivers in disgust.

"Wow, You seem to hate this guy a lot. Any special reason" (Alexi)

"He's a total bastard, Not only does have weird fantasies but he's also a obsessive lunatic over muzan" (Sumire)

"I see" (Alexi)

"Yes, Anyways my king shall i dispose of him" (Sumire)

"No, Let me just erase the guy from existence. If you went to kill him then you'll cause some damage to the train itself and then our meeting with akaza will totally get interrupted" (Alexi)

"I understand..." Sumire replied without becoming surprised as the king had already told her beforehand as which uppermoon they're gonna encounter, Though one question bothered her now.

"Um...My king" (Sumire)

"Yes sumire" (Alexi)

"I know you are powerful and all but...Could you really erase an entity so casually just like whenever you feel...?" The female moon asks nervously and the kind sweatdrops.

"Sumire...Are you for real, Y'know that i'm the omni king right! All life in this omniverse first originated from me so erasing and creating them is nothing for me" (Alexi)

"I-i see...Please forgive me for asking such a stupid question..." Sumire says while bowing her head.

"It's alright so don't be so formal, Anyways.."

*SNAP*

The king snaps his finger and enmu a.k.a lower moon 1 gets completely erased from existence.

"There we go, Now come. Let us enjoy our ride" Alexi says boarding the train along with sumire, The duo starts looking for their seats but when they finds it they saw someone completely unexpected sitting there.

 Let us enjoy our ride" Alexi says boarding the train along with sumire, The duo starts looking for their seats but when they finds it they saw someone completely unexpected sitting there

{A.N. - Replace tanjiro and zenitsu with alexi and sumire}

"UMAI!! UMAI!! UMAI!!" Shouted enthusiastically the flame hashira, Kyojuro rengoku who continue to repeate the word UMAI after eating each spoon from his bento box.