Ch.5 - The king's proposal

~~~Demon slayer universe~~~

{Demon slayer HQ}

-Alexi pov-

I watch as how the fighting stopped immediately once the master of the mansion a.k.a kagaya ubuyashiki returned, All the hashiras instantly bowed in line before the man except for tanjiro who looked at him very curiously.

Suddenly the irritating wind hashira try to grab tanjiro and pin him down on the ground by force but unfortunately for him tanjiro's senses were razor sharp, My little otouto in a flash caught that bastard's arm and twisted it back behind him before pinning him down on the ground instead.

"Hahaha!! Take that you cocky fuck!"

This stunt of tanjiro's left all the hashiras completely stunned but as i read their intentions they now decided to restrain him, All the hashiras except for depression boy now have their hands ready on their respective katanas.

Tanjiro who notices this gets a little nervous yet still gets ready to fight back however before things could escalate for the worse kagaya intervenes.

"This is enough, Everybody stop" The man says in his usual calm voice.

Hearing the command of their beloved leader all the hashiras let go of their katanas, The man then turns to tanjiro and apologizes to him and request from him to release that crazy wind bastard.

Given my outoto's kind nature he complies without trouble but i feel his confused emotions, He was mesmerized by kagaya's soothing voice and thinks as why he feels so warn inside.

I knew why, Despite their curse the ubuyashiki family in return were blessed with special voices and the power of foresight which allowed them to not only evade many calamities but also built enormous fortune.

Anyway the meeting began and i silently watched the drama.

{Timeskip because same lines and shit as cannon but with some minor changes}

The meeting concluded and it ended in both tanjiro and nezuko's favour.

Tanjiro was allowed to travel with his sister but only upon one condition which was to give evidence that his sister could restrain herself from attacking humans which they proved by testing nezuko.

Kagaya asked for tanjiro's cooperation in the test, The boy felt a little hesitant yet still complies.

Appearntly the angry wind bastard had rare marechi blood in him which he used to taunt nezuko in attacking him however the girl restrained herself and looked away in disgust.

This act convinced some hashiras if not all however i sure felt really proud.

Kagaya then ask about tanjiro's progess which he made after joining the corpse, My otouto reveals everything and it was a fucking atomic bomb for all these hashiras because after listening the expressions on their faces were just absolutely fucking priceless.

Kagaya too looked a little surprised but then he smiled.

"I see, Very wonderful work my child. You saved a lot of lives~I'm really proud of you" Kagaya says.

"O-oh...Thank you, Sir.." Tanjiro says while unknowingly kneeling down.

"Tanjiro kamado as such for your tremendous service in the core i kagaya ubuyashiki hereby promote you to the rank of hashira" Kagaya announced.