Ch.7 - The final preparations

~~~Infinitely castle~~~

"UNFORGIVABLE!!! THIS IS COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS!!!" Muzan roars out in great anger and the entire infinite castle gets almost destroyed by the immense deadly pressure which he releases.

When the demon king recieved the memory of the loss of his 2 upper and 1 last lower moon he was filled with unspeakable rage, Muzan was already angry with sumire's betrayal but when akaza surrendered and gyutaro lost his dam of anger finally burst.

Not only this but the demon slayers also started using some modern weaponry alongside their breathing techniques which gave them a very big advantage and muzan started losing his pawns left and right rapidly.

However despite all this crysis befalling upon muzan some things still bothered him, One was enmu's death as the demon just died out of nowhere without a trace which striked him really oddly.

On the other hand muzan saw the teen's entire fight against akaza and him gaining an enormous power up through a strange transformation in which he completely changed the colour of his hair and eyes into silver.

Muzan couldn't believe his eyes, The power possessed by the teen was so enormous and deadly that it made him treamble in unspoken fear just like the time whenever he's forced to remember about yoriichi.

Thinking about his past nightmare muzan also remembered how tanjiro used sun breathing against gyutaro and defeated him with it.

The boys breathing, Fighting pattern, Bright red nichirin katana, The hanafuda earrings, Red eyes and long hair presented such a strong resemblance to yoriichi's that it shook the demon king to his very core in absolute fear and made him think if yoriichi had reincarnated once more to kill him.

Anyways soon after subsiding all his anger and fear muzan look towards nakime and orders her to call in the last remaining uppermoons into the infinity castle, The demon women silently nods her head before striking her biwa.

As she does all the 3 remaining uppermoons are instantly teleported in the castle.

{Gyokko, Uppermoon 5}