Ch.4 - Enter the hashira

~~~Demon slayer Universe~~~

{Unknown location}

Somewhere deep within the mountains resided a enormous mansion which belonged to the head of the demon slayer corpse, 'The ubuyashiki family'. Their house served as the main HQ for every demon slayer but for the safety of the family very few knew about it's location.

It was mostly a gathering place for the hashiras, The heights ranking swordsman within the demon slayer core and each hashira lived in their own private estate which was located not too far from the main HQ in case of a demon assult.

Anyway at the current moment the head of the demon slayer core, Kagaya ubuyashiki was having a meeting with all the hashiras and briefing them on about the latest news which was circulating all around japan.

"Master i don't mean to object but are you sure that this info is accurate...It sounds kinda ridiculous to be true" Said the wind hashira, Sanemi shinazugawa.

"I agree with shinazugawa master" Supported the serpant hashira, Iguro obanai.

"I understand if you can't believe this my children but this is infact the undeniable truth, There are two slayers within our organization who have slain a large majority of demons in the whole country within the time span of just 2 months" (Kagaya)

"If that's true then they are quite valuable assets to have, Master who are they" Ask the insect hashira, Shinobu kocho.

"One of them is known as kamado tanjiro however...." Kagaya stop and look down a bit sadly, Seeing the sad expression on their master's face the hashiras become concerned.

"...What's wrong master" Ask the flame hashira, Rengoku kyojuro.

"Nothing's wrong my child, It's just that...The other one is quite the mystery as nothing is known about him except the fact that he has taken down one of the upper ranking demon" Kagaya said and all the hashiras were taken aback in shock.

"He took out a upper-rank demon...No way" Exclaimed a surprised sound hashira, Tengen uzui.

"This must be a joke, No one in the core is that strong!!" (Iguro)

Before kagaya could answer a crow suddenly flew inside the meeting room.

"CAW! Emergency assistance required on mount natagumo!!CAW! Over 90 slayers killed!!" The crow relayed the message.

"What!! Over 90!!" (Tengen)

"For this many to die, It must be one of the twelve kizuki" Iguro spatted venomously.

"~Sigh~It would seem quite a unfortunate number of my children have been killed. Shinobu, Giyu please head to mount natagumo and save my beloved children" (Kagaya)

"As you wish!!" The said hashira duo respond in union.

{Scene change - Mount natagumo}

-Tanjiro pov-

2 months have gone by since nii-san and i parted ways but there's not a single day when i didn't think about him, I really miss him.

After all his teachings made me this strong and i was able to save a lot of lives, Anyway right now i was making my way towards mount natagumo with my 2 new friends.

Zenitsu and inosuke, I met these two by accident.

Zenitsu is a perverted degenerate crybaby but he's still kind of nice and smart however whenever he tries to flirt with nezuko my brohely instincts kick in and i couldn't stop letting out my killing intent even though i don't like to but in some cases i can make an exception.