1. The charming (and capricious) prince

Look at me who has suddenly turned into a child
The more you look, the cuter I am, like crazy
Overcoming different tastes and standards
You'll be wanting only me
Yeah, because you are the one who made me
I'm a brand new filter that you've never seen before

Look at me who has suddenly turned into a childThe more you look, the cuter I am, like crazyOvercoming different tastes and standardsYou'll be wanting only meYeah, because you are the one who made meI'm a brand new filter that you've never seen be...

Entrust yourself to me
To see more thrilling things, pick your filter
Contain only me
Pick your filter, contain only me
I'm your filter, entrust yourself to me
We'll become a new us. Overlay me in your heart

Selfish Prince

"Have you seen my son Jimin?"

"No my lady, we haven't seen him all morning."

The woman with the big hairdo full of little ornaments gives a snort, turning on her heels and looking around. Making sure her son is not hiding here, among the servants. Nothing new about him, certainly. It doesn't take a moment for the maids to start muttering about it.

It is one of those days.

In the huge and noble Park family home, there are few occasions in twenty-one years when the same question is not asked: Have you seen Jimin? The little "prince", the spoiled of the family by excellence and how to blame them? Since he was born, he has been the talk of the town.

His existence was almost miraculous because of how small and fragile he was, but strong and capable of enduring. Contradicting what the doctors said about his condition. Next were his beautiful features. Remarkable from his earliest age. The distinctive lips, the fluffy cheeks and the tenderness he exuded with his laughter and smiles.

The perfect little Noble Park Ji-Min... And whimsical about everything else.

He has six older siblings, spoiled by everyone; by his parents, his uncles, the servants and the last few years, the nobles too Who doesn't want to please Park Ji-Min? Those who say no, are blatantly lying. Many call him a prince because of this spoiled attitude and the perfection that surrounds him. He rewards everyone with his company, in his looks and smiles.

One that has become much more flirtatious and provocative with his growth. The tenderness has not gone away, it has only intermingled with natural eroticism.

The question: Have you seen Jimin? Often comes with some outrageous answers.

Yes, I saw him with Miss Song.

Yes, I saw him in the hot spring, entering next to Lord Choi.

Yes, I saw him riding with Lord Yeo.

Yes, I saw him in the garden with the ladies of Im House.

Ah, how complicated to know what the perfect, beautiful and whimsical Park Ji-Min is doing and where he is.

As free and unpredictable as the wind, able to flow like a current and banalities do not interest him.