17. Back in home

"Is she going to be okay?"

Jin closes the door to Yoonji's room and looks at Namjoon out of the corner of his eye before smiling slyly, dropping his head. Namjoon gives him a lot of tenderness. He may be stubborn, but he has a knack for taking an interest in people's welfare. Even if he has argued a lot with Yoonji, he is still anxious about her condition.

It can be said he is like this at all times. Namjoon follows her as if she is his mistress, while he is a lap dog. Jin knows he is, but that information is of no use to him.

"Of course she will be" Jin replies waving a hand. "I healed her after all" he boasts with a credulous smile. "She's had worse injuries, but there she is still hanging in there. She's one of the most foolish women I've ever met in my life. Which is saying quite a lot."

"Why was she burned like that?" asks Namjoon, curious. "Her skin looked like wood at the time and all the instruments-"

"She's an instrument," Jin interrupts and Namjoon frowns. "The most polished and best made of all" He rests a hand on his waist. "Or hadn't you noticed? That from his voice comes any instrument ever created or known to man."

"I know, but I didn't take it so literally." excuses Namjoon and Jin laughs."

"Happy, complete and normal people are so funny with their disbelief and inability to connect dots" Jin indiscreetly scoffs. "Are you going to tell me that you were surprised Jungkook turned into a beast?"

"No. Not at all. Truth be told, I had already interviewed him."

One of the many times Jungkook destroyed a room. He doesn't even remember which one it was anymore. It happens so often. The genuinely surprising thing is that he didn't harm anyone in this dwelling.

"Ummm... Not so clueless then," he admits. "About Yoonji: it's her curse. She loved music so much, she became it. Into the only thing capable of producing it... If you stick your fingers deep enough into her vagina, you'll hear a piano."

"Did you...?"

"Have I slept with her? Of course I have," says Jin roaring and victorious. "It's very complicated. She doesn't like just anyone. You can consider yourself lucky in that regard, she'd suck even your soul out of your body if you set foot in that room." nasty sneer. It managed to make Namjoon uncomfortable.

The taller man looks at Jin out of the corner of his eye. Sometimes he questions whether it is unpleasant on purpose or to make contrast with his handsome face. To do the same, he leans towards him, tries to kiss him; Jin shrieks backing away in fright; he puts his hands on Namjoon's chest to push him away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I wanted to check something. I guess I was right."

"About what?"

"Whenever they bother so much to talk about sex, it's going to bother them to have something similar done to them." scoffs Namjoon and enters the room Yoonji, he can already see why she was so dissatisfied with previous relationships. Jin rolls his eyes and leaves.

~ * * * ~

"That was interesting," opines Hosook. "At least he didn't get my dress dirty. It would have been so embarrassing with how cute it is." he comments checking the garment. She turns to Taehyung and can't help but laugh.

She thought Taehyung would be looking at her, half naked and wearing skimpy underwear. On the contrary, the man is with his eyes covered and his back to her, even diagonal to the mirror so as not to see by accident. Hosook hugs him from behind and grabs his wrists. "If I asked you to come in with me, it's because I want you to see me." informs and kisses him on the head, sometimes he behaves so childish. Taehyung squeezes his eyes and face.