21. Even with the eyes closed

Jungkook slides his hands underneath Jimin's head, his fingers tangle in the black tresses and gives him a gentle tug; he moves his pelvis against him and Jimin moans in between the kiss, one with which he definitely wants to devour Jungkook. Removing his hand, Jungkook realizes that he can't see.

Jimin for his part, admires from the clouded and dilated eyes. Wraps his legs around Jungkook's neck and holds his hips with his legs. Jungkook thrusts with his pelvis, emulating ramming and Jimin gasps at ease with it.

"I want to see you." mutters Jungkook obfuscated.

"Why?"

"I like to see your beauty."

"You don't like anything else about me?"

Jimin presses his lips together with Jungkook and tugs at his clothes, wants to undress him, wants to feel him against his body again. Jungkook kisses him on the cheek and moves down his neck to bite him. He exclaims in surprise and pleasure; his skin sensitive to every touch or breath of the contrary.

It is as if the clothes go up in smoke, no longer in the way, no longer disturbing. The warm skin of one against the other. Jimin notices that Jungkook gets bigger in his arms, that part of his body feels soft, as if there is hair. He grabs him by the face and surprises them to find that there are slight changes.

That he is transforming into that aggressive creature.

Jungkook starts to get annoyed. He wants to see, he NEEDS TO SEE! He pins his hands on either side of Jimin, with the man's legs on either side; Jimin holds him by the arms and pulls him in further. He wants to feel him inside, just rubbing is not enough.

Jungkook wants to pull away.

He changes a lot.

He gets very upset.

He is going to hit him.

Jungkook doesn't want to hurt him; he doesn't want Jimin to see him like that either, because it's awful! It's not beautiful when it's in that form! It's Jin's fault. His damn deal. His frustration somehow, seems to excite Jimin who moans and insists on having him next to his body.

"What's wrong with you?! LET ME GO!? YOU DON'T SEE THAT...!"

"I love you... I can love you even like this."

Jungkook doesn't believe him How could anyone love him like that? It doesn't make sense Maybe he's looking to trick him to kill him? To get some thing with his family? It's very confusing and his body mutates a lot more. Jungkook lets go a guttural, animalistic growl, he must walk away.

I must get away.

I must get away.

I must get away.

I must move away.

I must-

Jimin manages to roll him over to the side. He holds his wrists tightly. What little he can take of them and sitting on top of Jungkook, he squeezes his eyes, penetrating himself. Jungkook frees himself without difficulty and grabs Jimin by the arms. His claws dig into the frail arms, but Jimin makes no attempt to pull away.

"You said... you would love me" whimpers Jimin, trembling. His badly clotted blood trickles down Jungkook's claws, who still isn't able to see anything, but hearing that, the huge ears he has perk up. "And if so, you'll do it however you look... Or were you lying to me like you were being lied to?"

Jungkook greatly relaxes his body and pulls his claws out of Jimin's flesh. His slightly submissive posture is indicative for Jimin to move. His body slowly moves up and down the long, thick expanse, with a huge knot at the base that has not yet entered the small body.

As the minutes pass, Jungkook grunts and groans, with drool escaping from the sides of his muzzle. Jimin on his side, moves faster, jumping on the penis that fills his loins and rubs on his flesh; he sticks out his tongue and his eyes squint with the deepest pleasure possible.

It feels so good to be able to do what he wants; that Jungkook doesn't put up a retort and doesn't try to force despite the strength he has for it. Jimin leans back from him, clasps his chest to Jungkook's and kisses him all over his face, calling his name with the most intimate longing Jungkook has ever heard in anyone throughout his life.

"Jung- Ahh, ah, Ah! Ah! Does it feel good? Please tell me Do you feel good? Do I make you feel good?

JImin kisses him on his collarbone, on his chest; his thick lips caress each dark fur-covered stretch of foot, outlining invisible figures and squeezing the member inside him, never ceasing to move her hips. The sounds getting wetter and more shameless.

Jimin exclaims, Jungkook's hands on his thighs. So big he can take them without a problem. He moves his pelvis too, a thrust so rough it's just what's needed to set Jimin screaming, lying on the broad, warm chest.

He opens his mouth and eyes, giving a muffled cry and thus coughing. His labored, heavy breathing is muffled by Jungkook's sharp intake of breath. The hybrid turns and embraces him, curling into him, licking Jimin's face and then rubbing it with his own.

For long minutes, they don't say a word. It takes a long time before Jimin notices that huge knot inside him disappears. It bleeds and hurts, but his first impulse, once the limb is removed, is to grab Jungkook's face now that he can see again. Clear in how much he examines his expression.

Jimin smiles at him with excited leave.

"Let's do it again." He presses his lips together with Jungkook who lowers his ears. Jimin's hand caresses his member eagerly, indifferent to the blood he spills.

Jungkook grabs his arm to lick the wounds and get on top of him. Jimin is still smiling and anyone would think, he doesn't have a monster on top of him.

~ * * * ~

Yoonji takes a deep breath, stroking Namjoon's hair lying on her chest. The man barely has a neck, severely bitten by Yoonji's urge to literally consume him. Yoonji stretches her neck and gives him a kiss on the crown of his head.

"Did you do this with anyone before?" asks Namjoon breathlessly. Yoonji nods. Namjoon doesn't fail to notice how Yoonji's heart beats just like a small drum. A janggu.

"You know what the saddest part of being a musician is?" Namjoon answers an almost silent no. "That you will never live long enough to give everything inside you. It will never be enough time for all the songs you'd like to compose, that you'd like to present..."

Namjoon rests his chin between Yoonji's breasts, looking down at her face. She outlines Namjoon's beautiful features. She also pushes aside some of the black locks on her face.

"You know what the saddest part of being a woman is?" Namjoon says nothing. "Nothing you do is yours... and before you know it" She grabs Namjoon's cheeks, making him lift up. "You're not yours either. You're someone else's" Yoonji muses before smiling cynically and coldly "You belong to a useless man who wants power and wants everyone before you."

"My lady-"

"It's a relief that you're not like that person... Because if you had been, you would have lost your hearing" she comments widening the smile of obvious fangs and reddened lips. "You know what else is sad about being a musician? That there are so many motherfuckers in the world, that in the end, you have no one to play to... because they all die."

Namjoon exhales, closing his eyes. He enjoys Yoonji's cuddles: "You want to know the most complicated part of being me? Knowing that I'm untrustworthy, because at the end of the day, I'm a traitor to the empire for a reason."

Yoonji furrows his eyebrows What is he talking about?

"I hope I never have to betray you, my lady. It is my sincerest wish." he closes his eyes and dozes. Yoonji continues to endear herself to him, musing.

~ * * * ~

Namjoon stops, surprised to see Jimin dancing down the hallway. He is surprised by her ability to move forward despite dancing entirely. He waves a buchaechum in his hand, causes his straight, flowing hair to have much more flight than it already has with his dreamy twirls and lovesick sighs.

"Did something good happen my lord?"

"Something like that." Jimin hums encouragingly and smily.