22. Secrets

Namjoon stops, surprised to see Jimin dancing down the hallway. He is surprised by his ability to move forward despite being fully dancing. He waves a buchaechum in his hand, causes his straight, flowing hair to have much more flight than it already has with his dreamy twirls and lovesick sighs.

"Did something good happen my lord?"

"Something like that." he hums encouragingly.

For days, Jimin is in a distant haze. It's no secret to anyone that these days he also sleeps in the same room as Jungkook. Not exactly for having sexual encounters.

Jimin is just there with Jungkook.

Which, to Jin, seems to be extremely amusing.

"What are you up to this time?" interjects Yoonji in a bad mood. She has never liked it when Jin is happy.

It's synonymous that a misfortune will be hanging over them or in the worst case, there's going to be something that benefits him. Jin shrugs with a triumphant smile.

"It-ofends-me that you're so paranoid and mean to me" he admits with one hand on his chest and the other, behind his back. "When thanks to me, you got all the music you wanted so badly."

"Don't talk like you did me a favor motherfucker" she retorts sulking and losing sight of the topic of conversation. "You did it for your fucking convenience. Not ours."

"And because I loved these cute little breasts of yours." Jin reaches over and indiscreetly, grabs Yoonji's bust.

Namjoon who just entered the room together with Taehyung, finds the rare scene in front of him. First the confusion, then the annoyance and finally, the determination to push Jin away, maybe hit Jin and chase him away as best as he can. What he wasn't, is Yoonji grabbing him by the head and opening his mouth. The veins in his neck are swollen and suddenly, Jin's head explodes.

Soiling everything and Yoonji in the process. "What the... HEY!" He grabs Taehyung who gave an awkward, nasal laugh before collapsing in a faint. Yoonji gasps, puffing and deflating his chest.

"Damn the day you found the fucking frequency" Jin grumbles grumpily, appearing at another end of the room. "Whatever, I already know you like guys who pretend to be real men." He shakes his hand out. Yoonji was about to go after him to blow him up again.

Namjoon stops her:

"Would you know that liking men has nothing to do with being one? Try to choose wrong. Who trusts a man? They're barely good for sex once in a while." He scoffs and Yoonji smiles cruelly, dropping his head.

"He's afraid of being treated as passive, fucking shitty rapist...that would be fun" Yoonji hisses, sounding sharp and sharp like a freshly tuned and tuned violin. "Would you do it for me?" asks, grabbing Namjoon by the arm.

It soils his clothes, soils his skin and makes him stink; Namjoon nods, giving a soft, complicit smile. Yoonji giggles excitedly, almost like a child. She lifts on her tiptoes and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Now why is he full of blood and my boyfriend lying on the floor?" whines Hosook as she enters the room.

. . .

"There is something strange about Jin" comments Namjoon in a low voice. "He seems to be looking to stir up trouble at the same time as talking nonsense." mentions to Jimin. He knows they have time limit to talk.

The nobleman pulls up his lower lip and continues in combing his long hair.

"He helped me with Jungkook. I think that-"