4. White dancer

The hustle and bustle inside the spacious halls are the usual for them, who have been to more festivities than can be counted. They know it's a birthday: the birthday of the owner of this huge territory and paradise.

Jimin grabs Taehyung's arm by inertia, he doesn't usually leave his home much and being in a place with the same environment, generates a feeling of discomfort. Not because he wants to leave or that he hates him, it's just knowing that he is dealing with someone as powerful as his parents and it could be bad! It could be someone who hurts him.

It has happened and HE wouldn't want it to happen now.

Jimin is too stunned to pay attention to the presentation, to what everyone else is doing. He can barely get back to the planet when Taehyung grabs him by the shoulders. The taller one made him up just like him: Corinthian shadows on his eyes, red ink on his lips, a yellow mark with a red circle on his forehead, and his hair left loose with a variety of braids.

He had to make it stand out a bit, for the sake of the mission and do an asymmetrical routine.

"You're going to do well okay?" encourages Taehyung and Jimin nods. "The best thing you can do, is to focus on a single point. That way, if you make a mistake or slow down, you won't notice those who say anything about it."

"I'm not going to make a mistake." whines Jimin.

"Maybe you are, it's your first time. Relax, breathe and enjoy the experience." Taehyung recommends with a smile and Jimin pouts.

Namjoon watches them out of the corner of his eye. Both in their own bubble. Taehyung has never been so relatable to someone else. As if somehow, even in the caravan he doesn't fit in. He decides to put that aside. I don't know the best time to think about such things.

Each person in his caravan has his or her specialty. From acrobatics to animals to contortionism to acting. It's quite a show to watch and Jimin would like to totally do it, not interact in it Can he hire them later? His parents will tell him yes.

Although out there he heard that they don't usually go into Korea itself. Just the surroundings.

When it's his time, he keeps his focus on a single point: the most important of all, who occupies the center seat at the longest table in the room. He opens the buchaechum and takes a deep breath. That must be Jeon-Beaumont, but-.

"In honor for your birthday, we decided to do a special routine requested by your family, my lord" Namjoon announces with a bow. "I hope from the bottom of my heart, that you enjoy it."

He was banished twenty years ago....

The music starts to play and they, start to dance. Their skirts to flared puffing out from the long twirls they take.

When he had barely turned twenty-one.

The fans that open and expose floral and colorful decorations, with plentiful feathers attached to their rim.

And yet...

They form a circle and so, the buchaechum begin to wave, making it look like a perfect flow; like a long colorful wave except for a single point: the white feathered buchaechum.

Jimin can't help but notice that it is a man in his early twenties.

It remains up to the front, fanning in such a way that it looks like a large butterfly among the others, which, joining the pairs, form apparent flowers that open and close.

He takes a deep breath and doesn't resist a smile, turning coquettishly on himself, his long dark hair and skirt standing out. Everyone else passes in front of him and with that, he blends in, disappearing along with the others.