32. 당신

"Jungkook, we have to-"

Yoonji furrows her eyebrows and Jungkook gives a grumpy grunt. The woman enters anyway, opening the curtains of the huge room. Jimin rolls his eyes and pouts. Sitting on top of Jungkook.

"It stinks in here," the woman complains in exasperation. "We have business for today... this you can do at night" she comments pointing up and down. "Weren't you supposed to come in tired?"

"What's wrong?" asks Jungkook grumpily.

"We were invited to a meeting not far away and you must go. You know that" she informs, opening the windows. "Did you guys sleep?" Now with more light, Yoonji notices that they have dark circles under their eyes. Jimin shakes his head.

"He barely changed shape."

"Cha- WHAT!?"

Yoonji twitches Is Jimin so crazy to do it with animal Jungkook!? She officially doesn't want to know anything anymore.

. . .

He gasps, patting Taehyung on the head. The man lying on her chest and hugging her. She looks to the right, a slight ray of sunlight filtering through the curtain in the room.

"Yoonji is going to come to bother soon" she mumbles under her breath. "Namjoon should fuck her better." Hosook complains closing his eyes and decided to sleep another while. Taehyung doesn't help but laugh.

~ * * * ~

All sitting at the breakfast table is a very normal picture, except for the obvious annoyance on Jin's face. Jungkook enjoys it immensely. That's why he hasn't stopped smiling since he entered here.

"So" He starts in a light hum. Jin purses his lips. "This time will you tell us what you intended? Or will you remain in this embarrassed silence of defeat?" questions Jungkook and Jin clenches his jaw tighter.

"You will not get rid of any of the people at this table" Yoonji warns, waving the cutlery in her hand, "and because of your dealings, we are now all bound and locked in here. With you."

"No use being surly now." comments Namjoon and Jin moves his jaw, blanching his eyes.

"It's nothing your mortal minds can comprehend." he states standing up. "I will have some other victim that will serve me, eventually; it may not nullify the deals I have with you, but it will accomplish what I want."

"That's very hopeful." hisses Taehyung and Hosook laughs in agreement. Jimin bites his lower lip slightly.

"What happened outside...what will become of the empire now?"

Jin turns to look at him and squints his eyes. He would like to hate him, but his own magic prevents him from doing so. Not to mention that, in technicalities, it's Namjoon's fault what happened. So, he must admit, was his own impatience. His confusion and casual treatment gets a minimal pass. Jin averts his gaze.

"The emperor and his daughter are still alive, so everything will continue as it should. Eventually they will find who will supplant the two of you. That's for sure." Jin shrugs. He's not interested in this matter.

Not enough to talk about it anymore.

"I'm sure there will be insistence because you go." replies Hosook to Jungkook.

"Won't happen. What a nuisance. It's just as horrible as I remember it. More scandalous." Jungkook replies nonchalantly and without mentioning one iota of what he did back there.

"Just don't kill anyone who asks you to, will you? I don't want blood-soiled clothes."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and takes Jimin's hand that is on the table. He gives it an affectionate squeeze and the opponent smiles at him. Yoonji feels tremendous relief to see them together.