Chal Tere Ishq Mein

Jo bhi faisla hai tera
Woh mujhko bata de
Joh naseeb mein hai likha
Us shakhs se mila de

"Aye mere paak Rabb, tu Ar-Rahman hai, bohot meherbaan aur shafeeq, mohabbat aur nihayat raham karne wala. Tu Al-Raheem hai, tere karam ki koi bandishein nahin hain. Al-Wahhab, bahot ataa karne wala. Tune mujhe saari ashaeeshein di hain, humesha apni rahmat se nawaza hai. Mujhe sabr aur shukr ke daayre mein rakha hai. Tou phir mere Allah, aaj mujhe raaste se na bhatka, mujhe raasta dikha. Tu tou meri niyatein jaanta hai, mere dil ke har haal se waqeef hai phir kyun aaj uss shakhs ko mere saamne wapas se laa kar khada kar diya hai. Aye mere beneyaz Rabb, saari qayenaat pe quwaat rakhne wale Rabb, aaj ek baar phir apni karam ki baarishein kar mujhpe aur iss azmaish mein naa daal.. mujhe apni raza bata, mujhe koi ishara de..."

A lone tear escaped her eyes. She was going through hell because of that person from her past who was now standing before her as a new challenge. Her emotions were uncontrollable in the dilemma where her heart and brain were once again in a conflict; both weren't agreeing with each other making her dwell in the agony.

Main dua ke baad jab bhi
Aankhon ko kholun
Mere humnava ka mujhe
Chehra dikha de

She opened her glassy eyes after making her supplication. Miraculously, that face came in her sight behind the jali (latticed screen). The face that has always been the wrecker of her peace. Loving that man was dreadful. Once when she was crazily in love and then again when this love was driving her crazy, this face has been the reason for her heart's discontent. Her breath hitched. This man was her Lord's decision... The halted tears were falling once again. He was going in sujood (prostration) before his Lord, perhaps praying nawafil (supererogatory prayer). She collapsed in sujood as well, unable to bear the gush of feelings.

Phir se ek baar ujad jaate hain
Chal tere ishq mein pad jaate hain

Undoubtedly, she was going to accept her dear Lord's decision for her, The Best Planner's. Either it was her destiny, fate or someone else's Duaa, he was chosen for her.

Phir se ek baar bikhar jaate hain
Chal tere ishq mein pad jaate hain

"Amma! Main Ajmer jaana chahti hoon." she had asked her mother.

"Bela! Achanak Ajmer? Kyun?"

Bela Shams Zaman. Her. The sunshine girl who was madly in love with Mahir Hashim Sheikh. The protagonist and villain of her one-sided love story. After breaking her delicate heart; destroying love for her, he was here. Once again. Trying to pursue her. Asking for forgiveness. Sending a proposal for her officially. Willing to win her back. After five damn years.

Yes. It was unbelievable to her as well. What had made this man change like this? How is this playboy reformed? Is he faking it? Is he here to shatter her once again? Or is he really changed now?

Bela had been dying inside with his sudden presence and the mess he had created in her mundane life. She was finally healing but Mahir chose to come back as a stormy night. But was she really healed? Wasn't she dying without his presence too?

She wanted to find some peace, that's why she wanted to go to Ajmer, at the dargah of Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz.

When she asked for her Lord's guidance at this auspicious place, she was answered. With him. Mahir was Bela's answer.