Flawed But Yours

Note : Flashbacks are written in italics!

◦◦◦◉◦◦◦

The magic created for the first time..! She bumped against that hard manly chest and the file in her hands slipped on floor. The Starbucks he was holding poorly burnt his hand. He hissed in burning sensation and this made her look up at him after gathering her stuffs.

"Oh shit!! I'm so sorry!!", she panicked looking at his rapidly turning red hand. "Actually I was a little nervous so I was not in sense and unintentionally I bumped into you.. I'm sorry.. It must be paining.... ", she kept blabbering being a blabbermouth and the smitten boy lost his sense looking at the surreal face and honey orbs, completely forgetting about his injury.

"Hey Mister!! Come! Let's go for first aid", she snapped her fingers before him as when she looked at him, find him looking at her. Lost!

"Ugh!! Umm.. No.. No.. It's okay! I mean.. It's..", he stammered. "What okay! Just see kitna jal gaya hai.. Dawayi laga lijiye please.. And I'm sorry..", she said softly.

"No. It's wasn't your fault!! I was on a call, so I didn't notice you coming to me..", he told her. "No. Not at all. It was mine fault as well.. Actually I was so very nervous because I've my Viva in half an hour so..", her hand slightly rubbed his hand and he hissed again in pain.

"Tsk! Shit! Look I forgot completely about it.. Please come otherwise mujhe guilt reh hi jaana hai..", she pleaded and he nodded. They headed towards the med section of their University.

*

"Uhh- hi -  Hii", her hesitance was obvious and the way she forced herself to smile. "Hi Bela!", he greeted in soft voice.

Today, again. Again, their paths crossed after 2 years on this new year eve. When loud music gifted her headache, she came outside with a drink in her hand and sat on the bench. That's when she realized another presence on other end. It's was Him!! He was also there.

"You here.. I mean you should be inside..", he said. "Yeah but it's um- mm..", "Your headache because of loud music..!", he completed Bela's sentence and she looked in his eyes abruptly.

"You remember!!?", she asked surprised. "I remember each and every thing about you Bela.", he said in a whisper. "Mahir!!!!", his name slipped off her tongue and tears pricked her eyes.

"Who's accompanying you? Boyfriend?", Mahir asked gulping a sip of beer. "No. With friends, I don't have a boyfriend. Well what about your girlfriend?", she smiled sadly. "Huh! No girlfriend.", his lips twitched sarcastically.

"You! Serious?? Atleast don't lie to me.", she laughed. "I'm not lying and I never lied. After you. There's no one.", he said casually.

"No Mahir! Please don't bring this topic here. What happened was fate.", she suppressed her tears. "No Bela it wasn't fate. It was you. You wanted me to leave you. It was always you.”, he said gulping down the beer.

"Please Mahir!! Please Don't.", she said.

"Bela! It hurts when I think about you. How easy all of this was for you? You moved on as if it was nothing. Or it's also sucks for you as much it sucks for me and you are just better at hiding it?", he smiled sadly.